ADVERTISEMENT

Where have all the Duke fans gone?

Bunch of Saints/LSU fans rooting for the Bengals because of Burrow/Chase. I think they'll lose next week but damn if this run hasn't been great.
I mean probably, never thought they'd be in the playoffs this year, feel like God just really likes Joe Burrow.

White Power
SnoopyFondGartersnake-max-1mb.gif

We are going to the mother ****ing super bowl. Holy shit. I think I'm living in a simulation but if I am I don't mind. WHO ****ING DEY!!!!!
My grandparents were HUGE Bengal fans---I grew up basically a HUGE Bengals fan. Went to countless games with them. I can still recall the masive heartbreak for both when Montana broke their hearts in 1988----One of the reasons I've always hate the Niners. I started to gravitate to the Colts when they came to town, but always rooted for the Bengals.

And now, here is the deal---My grandmother passed on Feb 13th, 2012....Super Bowl is Feb 13.....And brother, its looking as if it wil be against the 49ers.

Sooooo....................................

I'm not a Bengals fan but I don't mind them. I hate that my team has a QB that is garbage in the playoffs but Cincy is a pretty fun team to watch.

Reactions: tw3301
Thinking of trying to find a place at the banks to watch the game. Kinda wish I was there tonight.
This really doesn't seem real. I watched this game like the previous 2 at my golf course, the place almost exploded when they won. ****ing awesome.

Reactions: cdbearde
Well, damn....I mean I loathe the Niners, but kinda of wanted the match-up. Made my story much better.

BUt oh, well....Just beat the Rams.

Reactions: tw3301
I don't know how to tell others, this is a big ****ing deal. I've remembered/witnessed 3 national championships for Duke... I haven't seen the Bengals win a playoff game ever until this year. The fact that we are in the super bowl is almost unreal. We're winning the whole ****ing thing. I hope the Rams get AIDS.

Seems like every NFL fan has pity on the Bengals. How can you not? Before this postseason, they had exactly 0 postseason wins pre-texting era. They are an easy Cinderella favorite.

Burrow seems like the real deal. Imagine how good the Bengals will be once they have adequate protection for their quarterback.

I told my friends exactly the same thing last night. I am sure it would be a logistical nightmare though. Still, this is the second year in a row it has happened.
I don't think it will matter, there are like 4 Rams fans total and Bengals fans will travel well... Like they have the past 2 weeks.

I don't think it will matter, there are like 4 Rams fans total and Bengals fans will travel well... Like they have the past 2 weeks.
Here's the kicker, the Bengals are actually the designated "home" team for this game since the AFC and NFC alternate years. Basically all it means is that they get to choose whether they will wear black or white jerseys. The Rams will stay in their home locker room and Bengals will be in the Chargers.

Here's the kicker, the Bengals are actually the designated "home" team for this game since the AFC and NFC alternate years. Basically all it means is that they get to choose whether they will wear black or white jerseys. The Rams will stay in their home locker room and Bengals will be in the Chargers.
They wear Orange and I'm guaranteeing a win.

I told my friends exactly the same thing last night. I am sure it would be a logistical nightmare though. Still, this is the second year in a row it has happened.
Hell they couldnt sellnout the nfc champ, more niners fans than rams, doubt its much different sans the numerous football fans that go to the superbowl regardless.

Hell they couldnt sellnout the nfc champ, more niners fans than rams, doubt its much different sans the numerous football fans that go to the superbowl regardless.
A home game is still a home game no matter how you slice it and fan support during the game isn't the only advantage. Playing in their own city where they don't have to travel and can stay in their own homes and sleep in their own beds leading up to the game is enough of an advantage anyway.

A home game is still a home game no matter how you slice it and fan support during the game isn't the only advantage. Playing in their own city where they don't have to travel and can stay in their own homes and sleep in their own beds leading up to the game is enough of an advantage anyway.
This part, especially in pro sports, is such a huge advantage....

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I don't think most people realize it. It's something we usually don't even think about.
Routines, brother.....They are important. Cincy has to travel to a time-zone, with a 4 hour difference....Rams players get up, drink some coffee, eat some cereal, drive 10 minutes to the stadium, in their luxury car. Bengals get up, have continental breakfast at the hotle, watch film in the lobby, then ride a bus for 45 ninutes , through nasty Inglewood traffic.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Routines, brother.....They are important. Cincy has to travel to a time-zone, with a 4 hour difference....Rams players get up, drink some coffee, eat some cereal, drive 10 minutes to the stadium, in their luxury car. Bengals get up, have continental breakfast at the hotle, watch film in the lobby, then ride a bus for 45 ninutes , through nasty Inglewood traffic.
Yep, big difference. I have traveled with the Bengals and stayed with the team through several games over the past 10 years. It opens your eyes into how much really goes into it. Also practicing at your own facilities and having everything you need right there. When NFL teams travel they have to bring so much equipment with them. It's a real pain in the ass to be the equipment manager during away games especially.

Yep, big difference. I have traveled with the Bengals and stayed with the team through several games over the past 10 years. It opens your eyes into how much really goes into it. Also practicing at your own facilities and having everything you need right there. When NFL teams travel they have to bring so much equipment with them. It's a real pain in the ass to be the equipment manager during away games especially.
Really? What is you do? Thats pretty cool.

Help out the video staff during games when the coaches and players are reviewing what they see on plays after each series is over. This is my brother and I in most of the photos, he's the short one. 😆

who-dey.jpg

whodeyyy.jpg

whodeyyysysy.jpg

B70-D100-E-705-B-4-B2-B-B6-B4-94-E8-A6-BF5-E27.jpg

FEE6-FE24-912-C-4203-A0-F3-DE8-F07-B1-A54-D.jpg
Pretty cool, shit bro....Had I known this,I would have been much nicer over the years on here----My wife loves the Bengals....

So........................

ANd BTW, "the shorter one"-----ua'll damn near the same height---How about, "the one with the hat on is me....?

Help out the video staff during games when the coaches and players are reviewing what they see on plays after each series is over. This is my brother and I in most of the photos, he's the short one. 😆

who-dey.jpg

whodeyyy.jpg

whodeyyysysy.jpg

B70-D100-E-705-B-4-B2-B-B6-B4-94-E8-A6-BF5-E27.jpg

FEE6-FE24-912-C-4203-A0-F3-DE8-F07-B1-A54-D.jpg
Also, so you work for the Bengals?

ADVERTISEMENT