ADVERTISEMENT

Where have all the Duke fans gone?

That was a fun game to be courtside at. 19 lead changes.

FSU shot 33% from field and 28% from 3, but took 22 more shots thanks to doing what we do best: forcing turnovers and grabbing offensive rebounds.
Place looked rockin!

You storm the court? Hah!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That's MY team. Get in the back seat.
It's OUR team

thelma-and-louise-vintage.gif

Duke fan checking in, not too upset about this loss to be honest. This was always going to be a game FSU gets up for and I think they were a preseason top 25 team that’s gelling after a slow start.

FSU has won 29 of its last 30 home games in Tally that’s bonkers.

@GE Nole Jealous you got to go to that game, the Tuck was rocking! I was impressed with how y’all were able to deny Panchero post entry passes. FSU could’ve shot 3s better but they played an A game The domination on the boards and the lack of turnovers was impressive. Coach Ham was better than K tonight imo.

if not for UK, N. Carolina fans and the Nonsense thread, this place would have tumbleweeds blowing through it.

images
There’s actually a much higher volume of Kentucky posters this year than last. It’s amazing how quiet the humbled get. Louisville fans are feeling it again this year.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Meh, covid cancelling the tournament kinda killed my give a **** about college basketball a few years ago and I can't seem to get it back. Used to watch every game, I may have watched 4 or 5 this year.

I don’t think you’re alone in that.

My team deciding to push forward without a head coach to honor Roy has definitely made my “give a shit” meter drop. Still cheer and whatnot but it doesn’t impact me the same way it used to.

Caleb Mills came up big down the stretch. I only saw the last 5 mins + OT but it was entertaining as hell.

Duke fan checking in, not too upset about this loss to be honest. This was always going to be a game FSU gets up for and I think they were a preseason top 25 team that’s gelling after a slow start.

FSU has won 29 of its last 30 home games in Tally that’s bonkers.

@GE Nole Jealous you got to go to that game, the Tuck was rocking! I was impressed with how y’all were able to deny Panchero post entry passes. FSU could’ve shot 3s better but they played an A game The domination on the boards and the lack of turnovers was impressive. Coach Ham was better than K tonight imo.

Yeah, fronting the post is a staple of our D. And when our guys are rotating on time it’s really disruptive. Games where we get lazy, however, we give up tons of offensive rebounds because of it.

What’s funny about our success in Tally (81-5 since 2017) is that for years it’s largely been because we shoot the nets off the rim in that building. So you combine our defense with a team that shoots really well and it becomes pretty hard to beat.

But this year, for whatever reason, we are shooting MUCH worse at home than we are away from Tallahassee. Can’t really explain it, but it’s been a season long trend. And yet we keep finding ways to win at home, aside from the Syracuse game where we were 4-30 from deep.

]\
I don’t think you’re alone in that.

My team deciding to push forward without a head coach to honor Roy has definitely made my “give a shit” meter drop. Still cheer and whatnot but it doesn’t impact me the same way it used to.
Reminds me of the baseball strike. I kept up with alll the boxscores, watched a lot of games. I just lost interested afterwards.

Mills must like you watching. He was awful on offense before that.
I turned it on just when he panicked from ball pressure and carelessly turned it over, then the following possession bricked an ugly 3 as Duke went on the 6-0 run that tied the game. He was rock solid after that lol.

Reactions: GE Nole
Oh great JDini, killer of Jokes, mealy mouthed mystic, tell us the future!

And btw, the jokes generally suck. I know Howard likes to rag on JD for his delivery (which definitely sucks) but the writing is so, so bad:)

if not for UK, N. Carolina fans and the Nonsense thread, this place would have tumbleweeds blowing through it.

images
I'd add IU/PU fans to that list....Only UNC fan that I;m aware of that post is Cory---Or at least the only one one who's post are worth reading....

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Ho-lee phuck it's cold this morning. This is what I hate about wood fires., It is mroning ain't it?

]\

Reminds me of the baseball strike. I kept up with alll the boxscores, watched a lot of games. I just lost interested afterwards.
I was a huge Reds fan and Bengals. When the Reds didn't make the playoffs with the best record in baseball, that did it for me. The strikes killed it for both sports for me. Can't hardly watch a pro game of any kind anymore.

COVID screwed everybody. So I'm not too upset about that.

ADVERTISEMENT