ADVERTISEMENT

Where have all the Duke fans gone?

Untitled.png

if not for UK, N. Carolina fans and the Nonsense thread, this place would have tumbleweeds blowing through it.

images
They really ought to just combine this board with Soundoff. They talk basketball some there. Y'all talk football some here. Having these two different boards is dumb.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
They really ought to just combine this board with Soundoff. They talk basketball some there. Y'all talk football some here. Having these two different boards is dumb.
Then the Big 10 members could update their last Championship to 2014.

Reactions: RipThru
Remember Brooky, tw3301, KisteK, UNCfaninKY, Unihawk, bking, Kerry Rhodes, jhmossy?

They once contributed with witticisms, burns and laughs. But you could tell they were all slowly becoming a shell of their prior selves. I guess they’ve all died off by now. AIDS, murder/suicide, robberies gone wrong, etc.

beer-pour.gif
I remember when @KisteK and @Kerry Rhodes would take everyone on. Kind of like @della does now.

@schoonerwest troll post of Rupp still stands as one of the greatest troll post of all time.

I remember when @KisteK and @Kerry Rhodes would take everyone on. Kind of like @della does now.

@schoonerwest troll post of Rupp still stands as one of the greatest troll post of all time.
Oh yeah. It just seems like the people who really had the talent to fight back around here have lasted. We’ve collectively become apex predators around here and those afore mentioned just lacked something to keep pace, recognized it and decided to call it. Sad. Kind like a great extinction. Just down to the elite now.

Guess we can’t all be grizzlies.

98fc10679944592c3e4dd3c9317f0cef.png

Oh yeah. It just seems like the people who really had the talent to fight back around here have lasted. We’ve collectively become apex predators around here and those afore mentioned just lacked something to keep pace, recognized it and decided to call it. Sad. Kind like a great extinction. Just down to the elite now.

1230284226.0.jpg

I'll admit y'all are legends in your own minds. However, I can hold my own with the bammers and that is not withstanding the fact they have beaten us 15 yrs in a row in CFB. That bear is a big powerful and aggressive animal, but against my high powered rifle he is a rug in the cabin. 😁

I'll admit y'all are legends in your own minds. However, I can hold my own with the bammers and that is not withstanding the fact they have beaten us 15 yrs in a row in CFB. That bear is a big powerful and aggressive animal, but against my high powered rifle he is a rug in the cabin. 😁
You keep going back to football.

I included you as one of us . . .

I'm a huge fan of other team's apex predators. They really stand out.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Eat shit my Bengals just won their first playoff game since I was 6. It's Tuesday and I'm still hungover.
I'm still nealorac on xbox live. I finally got a mic.

3 out 4 of my favorite teams have been a tough watch over the years.

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT