ADVERTISEMENT

When your 12 yr old toys with you

This is him at 10 years old before he had to sit out all of last year because of an illness.

Yeah, MyCareer. I've been Elite 3 in Park since about December.

You on Xbox or Ps4?
Ps4, I played career for awhile to get my character's level up, I'm an Elite 3 as well.

My winning percentage has dropped to like .745 right now because I only play it about once a week right now and the game has changed so much throughout the year.

If you're on Ps4 I'll add you.

Ps4, I played career for awhile to get my character's level up, I'm an Elite 3 as well.

My winning percentage has dropped to like .745 right now because I only play it about once a week right now and the game has changed so much throughout the year.

If you're on Ps4 I'll add you.

What's your build? Let's run a little bit today before 2K20 comes out next week.

PSN: hail2yourvictor

Lol yeah

The new game is about to come out though, I just stuck with a pure post because it was easiest to level up.

I'm a god at 1v1 stage lol I play 2v2 a lot with a buddy of mine as well.

I'm making another center. Not sure if it will be a pure glass again or a rebounding/rim or something.

We could still run before the new game comes out though. Let me know when is good for you.

I'm making another center. Not sure if it will be a pure glass again or a rebounding/rim or something.

We could still run before the new game comes out though. Let me know when is good for you.
Everyone can shoot now, these rim protectors are ridiculous.

Hope that illness is under control. Really sucks he had to sit out for a year.

Me too...I resigned from my job to take care of him ...so I'm going to stay off work til after this first basketball season to support him.

It was hard to watch......thank you

ADVERTISEMENT