ADVERTISEMENT

What's your record against your Rival?

This is a very subjective but how many rivals does each team consider rivals? Like i wouldnt consider uk/unc rivals per say, but i wouldnt argue with anyone who did

For louisville is UK(duh), cincy, and memphis, imo but the memphis and cincy rivalries have took a big hit since we arent in the same conference any more.

As for the OP, 1-0 AC(after cornona) its gonna be the new bc/ad for the next 2000 years 🤣

We technically have 4 "official" rivals but these are determined by football more than basketball.

VT: 64-45 (.587)
UNC: 41-104 (.283)
Maryland: 58-83 (.411)
Florida State: 26-27 (.491)

Overall: 190-259 (.423)

Conclusion: We suck

I mean nobody really considers us a rival.

Here are the teams we've played the most.

UT: 62-81 (.434)
Baylor: 79-60 (.568)
Texas A&M: 63-61 (.508)
TCU: 79-43 (.648)
SMU: 55-42 (.567)
Rice: 64-24 (.727)
Arkansas: 40-39 (.506)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I mean nobody really considers us a rival.

Here are the teams we've played the most.

UT: 62-81 (.434)
Baylor: 79-60 (.568)
Texas A&M: 63-61 (.508)
TCU: 79-43 (.648)
SMU: 55-42 (.567)
Rice: 64-24 (.727)
Arkansas: 40-39 (.506)
Means nothing but I think you're straight where you need to be to make a deep run.

where you need to be to make a deep run.
Hopefully so. Would be nice to get Shannon back to playing at a high level. We've been doing it by committee it would be nice to have a guy to lean on.

I like building up the stats so we can be a basketball program. The win on the road vs #1 Baylor helps. Hopefully we can get more wins vs Kansas. More deep tournament runs.

Hopefully so. Would be nice to get Shannon back to playing at a high level. We've been doing it by committee it would be nice to have a guy to lean on.

I like building up the stats so we can be a basketball program. The win on the road vs #1 Baylor helps. More deep tournament runs.
joauwe...duxkinf homw kwya...a Little about UK faas is if we don't win it we want everyone else to."

Teams like your teams are the best.

I hope you win everything.

forgive me. i'm not right and getting worst. I respect everyghing.
my bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: TechFan88
joauwe...duxkinf homw kwya...a Little about UK faas is if we don't win it we want everyone else to."

Teams like your teams are the best.

I hope you win everything.

forgive me. i'm not right and getting worst. I respect everyghing.
my bad.
It's okay.

Hope you get better.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Illini 139-43 all time vs Northwestern.
Will be funny to see the arena 80% orange again in Evanston this year. They really are our basketball rival in an analogy to Georgia and Georgia Tech in football. Small, private school with elite academics that’s outnumbered in their major metro area by the state school 10:1.

Will be funny to see the arena 80% orange again in Evanston this year. They really are our basketball rival in an analogy to Georgia and Georgia Tech in football. Small, private school with elite academics that’s outnumbered in their major metro area by the state school 10:1.
10:1?!? I think you can add a few zeros and still be safe. I wish I could make the game in Evanston this year but no dice with the kids’ hoops schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT