ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

No and I don't watch NFL either.
Peyton Manning is a huge douchebag. Never liked him.

I do love having David Cutcliffe as Duke's coach though. Thought for sure when Tennessee offered him a job a few years ago that he wouldn't be able to resist the opportunity. But apparently Durham > Knoxville.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

I do love having David Cutcliffe as Duke's coach though. Thought for sure when Tennessee offered him a job a few years ago that he wouldn't be able to resist the opportunity. But apparently Durham > Knoxville.
I feel like you're talking above her fivehead.

Manning was a great player and a great ambassador for UT, your jealousy is noted.

I like Cutcliffe and what he has done at Duke. He would not have been a good fit at UT, but he is perfect for Duke.

Reactions: kl40504
Manning was a great player and a great ambassador for UT, your jealousy is noted.

I like Cutcliffe and what he has done at Duke. He would not have been a good fit at UT, but he is perfect for Duke.
so you really don't watch much pro sports at all? I'm not being facetious,just curious.

Thought you said the NBA had elite defenders. Hard to determine that if you don't watch the NBA
I can know the College players that go to the NBA without watching the NBA.

But Della they don't require them to play defense in the NBA. They want them to save themselves for offense.
Then he has it made if there is no defense in the NBA. Just another reason to not watch it. Maybe, they should eliminate the NBA games in favor of dunking contests.

Reactions: kl40504
Looks at UNC's strength of schedule and compare it to the team you follow and support and you will easily answer the question.

MSU and UNC have very close sos fyi not enough to move the needle.

And MSU actually has a tougher sos according to KenPom.

Nice take Laughing

Last edited:
You have not made the case to prove that.
Okay look. It sucks, but it's the truth. UK loses most of their team every year to the NBA. You don't have to be Zion or Ja Morant to go to the NBA.

It sucks because we never get to see these players mature and develop.

Players with high skill and measureables go pro after 1 year.

It doesn't matter that they got beat by a guy in a college game, it just doesn't.

I hate it, but it's the truth.

I would kill to get Herro back for one more year, but he's gone.

Okay look. It sucks, but it's the truth. UK loses most of their team every year to the NBA. You don't have to be Zion or Ja Morant to go to the NBA.

It sucks because we never get to see these players mature and develop.

Players with high skill and measureables go pro after 1 year.

It doesn't matter that they got beat by a guy in a college game, it just doesn't.

I hate it, but it's the truth.

I would kill to get Herro back for one more year, but he's gone.
Well, if I'm right, you win. If you're right, you lose.

Reactions: kl40504 and kyjeff1
UNC's resume was deceiving since they benefited from Zion missing the 2 games against them. Had Zion been able to play, the 2 wins would've been losses for them, then you can see their resume was about as good as LSU and Purdue.

Reactions: SpartanJD
ADVERTISEMENT