ADVERTISEMENT

What will you other fans have to complain about if Kentucky returns to final four form?

i dunno----he said pre-pandemic. I mean i guess technically 2010-2015 qualifies. or hell, anything prior to 2020....why question my time frame? seems ok for ya'll to do so...I mean i guess i chose 2015 b/c that was last time uk was in the FF, or considered dominant? but i can start at 2010 if ya like?

never said the standards were bad since 2015.....not sure or not if covid year produces another title---some really good teams,and Self may have had his best KU team ever...they were really good.

Not better than '08, but they probably would have had the best chance to win the title of any Self team (field was loaded in '08).

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Not better than '08, but they probably would have had the best chance to win the title of any Self team (field was loaded in '08).
yeah forgot about the '08 team----and yes, field was loaded---FF maybe toughest ever---or close.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Dude doesn't say anything about UK fans just the same as other IU fans don't say anything about you.

BBN standards are high. Even higher for haters. I wouldn't have it any other way and talking about it doesn't equate complaining.
Huh? You actually comparing me to this fukin too? i didnt come on here, making 50 UK threads----he did.

"Haters"?-- so over used. anytime someone puts uk in check, they are label "haters"---dumb.

talking about equals complaining when you complaining dominates the talking.

Why start at 2015?

Also 2 Elite 8's in 6 years. Covid year probably would have produced another. Not bad most standards.

Not attacking you, but why do you guys act like that team was destined to make a run? They were 29th on Kenpom and had several losses to bad teams. They put some wins together near the end but lost their last game in Rupp to a mediocre Tenn team.

Huh? You actually comparing me to this fukin too? i didnt come on here, making 50 UK threads----he did.

"Haters"?-- so over used. anytime someone puts uk in check, they are label "haters"---dumb.

talking about equals complaining when you complaining dominates the talking.

Sorry. According to the official definition, we have to classify you as a hater.

hat·er
/ˈhādər/

noun
  1. Person who replies to an attention whoring Kentucky basketball thread with anything but praise and cock worship.

#kentuckyeffect. We were coming on at the exact right time.
UK was playing well toward end----but did struggle last two games; loss at home to a .500 SEC Tenn team, followed by a 1 point win over an average Florida team on the road...

however, that team was showing glimpses of being a FF threat. But not the typeof team I would have felt as a fan that a title got away from type of team.

UK was playing well toward end----but did struggle last two games; loss at home to a .500 SEC Tenn team, followed by a 1 point win over an average Florida team on the road...

however, that team was showing glimpses of being a FF threat. But not the typeof team I would have felt as a fan that a title got away from type of team.

They like to make fun of the KU fans who talked about an AP #1 banner, but can you imagine if the 2012 or 2015 tourney were cancelled?

After burning down Emmert’s house, they would have demanded a national title. If that didn’t work out, they’d have put up the banner anyway and printed “2015 Undefeated Nat’l Champs” shirts. 😂

They like to make fun of the KU fans who talked about an AP #1 banner, but can you imagine if the 2012 or 2015 tourney were cancelled?

After burning down Emmert’s house, they would have demanded a national title. If that didn’t work out, they’d have put up the banner anyway and printed “2015 Undefeated Nat’l Champs” shirts. 😂
200.gif

2,703 days and counting since you were in final four form.

no thoughts at all----after all, none of those teams fans are prcoclaiming being dominant...uk since 2015----

2016--2nd round loss to IU
2017- elite 8 loss to UNC
2018- SW 16 loss to Kansas St
2019- elite 8 loss to Auburn
2020---covid
2021--- 9-16
2022--1st round loss to St. Peter's

To be people who claim to not think about UK I’d sure hate see the ones that do.

napoleon-dynamite.gif

To be people who claim to not think about UK I’d sure hate see the ones that do.

napoleon-dynamite.gif
Responding ist thinking about something....its responding. Do me a favor, go and check how many threads myself or exit have started about UK? And this gold coming from you---A UK fan who dug up a 3 year old thread, made by an IU fan.

Maybe UK gets the traffic it does on here b/c asshats like you start 20 threads as day about UK.

BTW----you had a chance to talk with momma yet? I really hate firing people...

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
no thoughts at all----after all, none of those teams fans are prcoclaiming being dominant...uk since 2015----

2016--2nd round loss to IU
2017- elite 8 loss to UNC
2018- SW 16 loss to Kansas St
2019- elite 8 loss to Auburn
2020---covid
2021--- 9-16
2022--1st round loss to St. Peter's
Have you ever noticed how closely that mirrors Barnes arriving at Tennessee?

just for liking his shit----i've now switched to @cdbearde to whoop your ass; Plus he calls and checks on me---You? Nope. MOF when i call you, it goes stright to voice mail...

kinda of hurtful tbh.... 🥴
Random is a great poster, but in addition to not calling you and refusing to answer his phone, he forgot my b-day.😭

just for liking his shit----i've now switched to @cdbearde to whoop your ass; Plus he calls and checks on me---You? Nope. MOF when i call you, it goes stright to voice mail...

kinda of hurtful tbh.... 🥴
Dang young man, he is a big boy, I seen a picture of him standing beside Bert, he is young and I am old, but like I told @della like Tobby Kieth sang, I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm good once as I ever was, so I guess I am game once. 💪

😳

Fully expecting the final four to be
Kentucky
UNC
Gonzaga &
Duke

And if those teams don't make it, they're fuchin losers. 😉
But, you obviously haven't fully figured on the Barnes factor. One of those teams is going to have an immeasurably harder time hitting that mark than the others. 🙂

Dang young man, he is a big boy, I seen a picture of him standing beside Bert, he is young and I am old, but like I told @della like Tobby Kieth sang, I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm good once as I ever was, so I guess I am game once. 💪

😳
Don't let that fool ya, friend----Bert is 4'9", and shrinking.... 😁

In all seriousness----Random's a good size dude. I suggest a game of rock, paper, scissors...;)

😳
I really wish you’d stop using that reference.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
I really wish you’d stop using that reference.
What reference are you speaking of? If it is Tobby Kieth and his song, I don't understand your problem with it. But yes I will stop including anything to do with that singer in any response to you are any post including you. No problem at all, I don't understand but you have my true and honest apologies.

What reference are you speaking of? If it is Tobby Kieth and his song, I don't understand your problem with it. But yes I will stop including anything to do with that singer in any response to you are any post including you. No problem at all, I don't understand but you have my true and honest apologies.
Look up Toby Keith's music video on that song.

Ooo, that’s really gonna rustle their jimmies.

Don’t you know who they are?!!
Exactly why I made the comment. They are just another team in the NCAA now days. Used to be a squad I worried about. I am more concerned with Gonzaga and others and not UK. Either Cal can't coach or has lost his mojo or the players that they are recruiting are overrated or not performing up to expectations.

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
So dook hired Jai Lucas from UK to learn how to become irrelevant too? You don’t think very far ahead do you? I can tell.
He is an assistant coach and was only at UK for two years. Maybe respond as to why he would leave UK after only 2 years and not that Duke hired him to somehow learn about UK's ways.

That is just silly.

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT