ADVERTISEMENT

What title game do you want to see?

Kansas versus Duke. Want a rematch sooooo bad. I’ll settle with playing UK in the title game

If not KU. Baylor vs Gonzaga

UK and Duke. I'm sure they like to have revenge for the '78 game, and prove they're not a one coach program.

Lot of interesting matchups there as well. Our depth scares me vs a lot of top teams. Keion isn't anywhere near where I thought he'd be and Sestina's confidence seems shot. EJs been playing well. Juzang is starting to show some signs of life. Our starting 5 can compete with anybody though.

Give me a game that includes your team and one that doesn't.

UK vs KU
-There would be a lot of interesting matchups and the pace would be fun IMO.

Baylor vs Gonzaga
- Offense vs Defense
Iowa vs undefeated San Diego State

I want my rematch. We had a double digit lead on those turds and just gassed down the stretch.

Give me a game that includes your team and one that doesn't.

UK vs KU
-There would be a lot of interesting matchups and the pace would be fun IMO.

Baylor vs Gonzaga
- Offense vs Defense

I don’t care whom Michigan plays; though I’d love to beat Duke.

Kansas v Gonzaga...best D v best O

otherwise...

Baylor v Duke...it’d be fun to watch Duke get worked by dudes 97% of their fans had never heard of.

Kansas v Gonzaga...best D v best O

otherwise...

Baylor v Duke...it’d be fun to watch Duke get worked by dudes 97% of their fans had never heard of.

I may not be representative of the typical Duke fan, but I knew who MaCio Teague was three years ago when he played at UNC-Asheville. Was very much impressed with his performance against Ohio State. Also, I actually picked Baylor in my original Final Four back in August.

Hard to imagine the 4 best teams actually making it to the FF. So, I'll say:
Michigan State
Duke
Baylor
Seton Hall

DePaul vs Nebraska in the CBI championship

San Diego State vs Dayton in the big game. That would be awesome.

DePaul vs Nebraska in the CBI championship

San Diego State vs Dayton in the big game. That would be awesome.

That match up would be like a peak way back in the past. Teams like Dayton, St. Bonaventure, Drake, Pennsylvania, would make the final 4 or even the finals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT