ADVERTISEMENT

What team in your conference plays the weakest non conference schedule?

Probably Georgia or Mizzou. Auburn hasn't exactly played murderer's row either.

Reactions: della
TCU scheduled all nobodies except Iowa.

Correction: they scheduled only nobodies.

Does Auburn ever play anybody in non-con?

(Here comes AuHoosier to remind us of the time they played 25th ranked Uconn or something)
Auburns best team they have played is Northwestern in the Cacun Challenge which they beat 43-42.
They will play Memphis next Saturday in Auburn of course. That will be the toughest competition they have played to date.

Probably Cal? UC Davis, Kansas St, UC San Diego, Southern U, Texas St, TCU, Clemson.

Hard to tell as they're 0-8 (0-1) having lost to all of them so it's tough to tell if any of those teams are good or Cal is just THAT bad.
This board is programmed to think of a single person when you mention Cal. Be careful when saying Cal is bad.

Auburns best team they have played is Northwestern in the Cacun Challenge which they beat 43-42.
They will play Memphis next Saturday in Auburn of course. That will be the toughest competition they have played to date.
I'd say Saint Louis is the best team they've played to this point, which isn't saying much.

I'd say Saint Louis is the best team they've played to this point, which isn't saying much.
I forgot they played the Bilikins last week, can't argue with that, but most ranked teams have played a ranked team by now. I think they will play @USC in next 2 weeks......

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT