ADVERTISEMENT

What is your biggest rival most jealous about

I ask you! Can you give me an answer or are you gonna dodge it????

I ask you! Can you give me an answer or are you gonna dodge it????
I'm going to dodge it. We both know that Barnes has a winning record against Cal over all and at UT/UK. We also know that these facts drive y'all crazy. Y'all think I bring this up all the time to club you, but the reality is that I do not. I am even resisting bringing it up now.

If you want the exact number look it up and post it. However, it wasn't your sweet friend della bringing it up to hurt you, it was your own hand. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You two and @Bert Higginbotha seem to be the UK fans with the most passion and ability to evaluate who the jealous truly are. The jealousy shows to all UK fans but you 3 seem to be able to defend the legacy with no real viable arguments against it! Nice work being undefeated.
Don’t have to have passion to see it. It’s usually the same ones crying about it and how we talk about our past and what not. Why would anyone not be proud of their teams historic past? You want me to tell you? The ones who cheer for a team without a historic past that’s who! Some of them say “who cares about your titles from the 40’s and 50’ they was easy back then and don’t mean anything” so then I say “we’ll if it was so easy why didn’t your team win them back then” and that’s when it usually gets kinda quiet. I’ll use Tennessee basketball as an example. UT basketball and it’s fans don’t have any final fours or titles to be proud of so they don’t know what it’s like to watch that clock run down and the confetti come flying out all over the floor or to see your teammates jumping and hugging on the sideline because you’re about to go to the final 4. South Carolina and Auburn know the final four feeling but not Tennessee. They’ve never got to experience that so they can’t possibly understand why one would love their teams past.

I'm going to dodge it. We both know that Barnes has a winning record against Cal over all and at UT/UK. We also know that these facts drive y'all crazy. Y'all think I bring this up all the time to club you, but the reality is that I do not. I am even resisting bringing it up now.

If you want the exact number look it up and post it. However, it wasn't your sweet friend della bringing it up to hurt you, it was your own hand. 🙂
This is my point! UT has no final fours or titles. A winning tradition to them is winning at Vandy and having a coach with a two game win lead over the Kentucky coach. If that don’t tell the story idk what does!😂

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan

You’re going to dodge it???? Big surprise!!!😂😂 I get it LuLu, it’s to painful for you to actually see that what you consider a “regular win” is actually a slightly above 500 margin. That two game lead for Barnes over Cal must mean everything to you😂😂😂

This is my point! UT has no final fours or titles. A winning tradition to them is winning at Vandy and having a coach with a two game win lead over the Kentucky coach. If that don’t tell the story idk what does!😂
Don't really have to live through an experience to enjoy it? Did you really enjoy the experience of UK winning a title when you weren't even alive? 😝 How did it feel?😆

Isn't that even kinda stupid for even y'all?

The dumb thing about all this is y'all are clearly so upset that Barnes is kicking y'all's ass that you attack yourselves with UT stuff so you can defend yourselves from yourselves. That is just ridiculously dumb.😎

You’re going to dodge it???? Big surprise!!!😂😂 I get it LuLu, it’s to painful for you to actually see that what you consider a “regular win” is actually a slightly above 500 margin. That two game lead for Barnes over Cal must mean everything to you😂😂😂
Here is the thing Scooter, y'all are caught in a paradox. In y'all's quest to believe UK is and always will be the greatest you are forced to come face to face with the reality that attempting to attack UT as being insignificant you are also diminishing UK as UT is presently kicking UK's ass on the regular.

You kitties are left chasing your own tail. 😁

Don’t have to have passion to see it. It’s usually the same ones crying about it and how we talk about our past and what not. Why would anyone not be proud of their teams historic past? You want me to tell you? The ones who cheer for a team without a historic past that’s who! Some of them say “who cares about your titles from the 40’s and 50’ they was easy back then and don’t mean anything” so then I say “we’ll if it was so easy why didn’t your team win them back then” and that’s when it usually gets kinda quiet. I’ll use Tennessee basketball as an example. UT basketball and it’s fans don’t have any final fours or titles to be proud of so they don’t know what it’s like to watch that clock run down and the confetti come flying out all over the floor or to see your teammates jumping and hugging on the sideline because you’re about to go to the final 4. South Carolina and Auburn know the final four feeling but not Tennessee. They’ve never got to experience that so they can’t possibly understand why one would love their teams past.

It’s not a stretch to say that winning twice as many games in a field that includes all the top teams, in an era with much more parity, is more difficult.

There’s a reason that Kentucky won as many titles in the span of a decade as they have in the 65 or whatever years since. Despite being loaded with talent every year.

It’s not a stretch to say that winning twice as many games in a field that includes all the top teams, in an era with much more parity, is more difficult.

There’s a reason that Kentucky won as many titles in the span of a decade as they have in the 65 or whatever years since. Despite being loaded with talent every year.
"in an era" ....there you go again.

Bull shit.

'48
'49
'51
'58
'78
'96
'98
'12

And throw in an Olympics title.

So I suppose the more difficult stuff started after 2000 as KU finally won a couple. Because it must have really been easy in the 50's, 70's, 80's and 90's when Kentucky was winning. If it was so damned easy to win titles in the '40's 50's and '60's then why didn't Kansas win a couple?

The facts remain that UK has won 8 titles to KU's 4. So get over it and let your little butt hurt heal, Exit.

Why don't you grow up.

So then why doesn’t your team have more titles from that time? This is what I don’t get. People say it was so much easier but yet their team didn’t win them. Cracks me up!

• Love
Here is the thing Scooter, y'all are caught in a paradox. In y'all's quest to believe UK is and always will be the greatest you are forced to come face to face with the reality that attempting to attack UT as being insignificant you are also diminishing UK as UT is presently kicking UK's ass on the regular.

You kitties are left chasing your own tail. 😁
Once again LuLu, I get it, that two game lead must really get you going. It’s all you have so I’ll allow you to marvel in it😂

As far as enjoying those games, I enjoyed listening to my grandpa tell story’s of how UK won those games and the players UK had back then. Didn’t you ever get to experience with your grandpa? Prolly not because UT sucked ass and didn’t win anything. A trend that continues to this day.

Once again LuLu, I get it, that two game lead must really get you going. It’s all you have so I’ll allow you to marvel in it😂

As far as enjoying those games, I enjoyed listening to my grandpa tell story’s of how UK won those games and the players UK had back then. Didn’t you ever get to experience with your grandpa? Prolly not because UT sucked ass and didn’t win anything. A trend that continues to this day.
Listening to your grandpa tell stories!?! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

That is just too funny Scooter😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

How would those stories work?

Grandpa- "Ok little Scooter, sit on grandpa's knee and I'll tell ya about the Crazy Cats of 39!"

Scooter- "Gee golly Grandpa, I love those Crazy Cats of 39, They are my favorites!"

Bull shit.

'48
'49
'51
'58
'78
'96
'98
'12

And throw in an Olympics title.

So I suppose the more difficult stuff started after 2000 as KU finally won a couple. Because it must have really been easy in the 50's, 70's, 80's and 90's when Kentucky was winning. If it was so damned easy to win titles in the '40's 50's and '60's then why didn't Kansas win a couple?

The facts remain that UK has won 8 titles to KU's 4. So get over it and let your little butt hurt heal, Exit.

Why don't you grow up.
My team won the NC, and yours fell on its face two years in a row, yet I’m the butthurt one. Makes sense. 😆

Everyone but your fans would agree with my take. It’s common sense. Find something else to live for, and maybe you won’t respond like a prepubescent millennial every time someone drops a nugget of common sense.

You guys have been telling KU fans for years that the regular season doesn’t mean shit. Yet here you are, endlessly bragging to the champs about a regular season non-con game. Can’t make this shit up. 🤣

Then again, it is your greatest accomplishment in 3 years.

Reactions: Steelers2012
You guys have been telling KU fans for years that the regular season doesn’t mean shit. Yet here you are, endlessly bragging to the champs about a regular season non-con game. Can’t make this shit up. 🤣
FYI, they tell everyone that not just KU fans. Btw, Conference Tourney loses to their arch rivals don't matter either. Just so you know.

I blame their hypocritical logic on too much Cat Nip.😬

I forgot Lulu, you never got to hear your grandpa talk UT basketball because they sucked balls. Sorry, didn’t mean to bring up bad memories.
There are no bad memories Scooter. Since you like history so much I have an interesting fact I'll share.

Did you know that Bear Bryant was never able to beat Gen Robert Neyland? Yeah, Neyland never lost to the bear. I never bring this up to the bammers cause it don't mean shit in the here and now.😉

So then why doesn’t your team have more titles from that time? This is what I don’t get. People say it was so much easier but yet their team didn’t win them. Cracks me up!

Probably because they weren’t as consistently good then as they’ve been the last 40 years or so. That’s like asking you why Kentucky didn’t win more during the Tubby/Gillespie days.

If Calipari coached in that era, he would have cleaned up. First, he’d pile up wins vs an overmatched SEC, which would automatically place him in the Elite 8. Then he’d take the equivalent of Anthony Davis and 8 pros to battle vs Holy Cross, for a berth in the Final Four vs Columbia or Dartmouth.

No one’s saying it doesn’t count, or anything of the sort. But do I think it’s more difficult to win it today? Yeah. And do I care more about today’s games and games throughout my lifetime than games from the 40s? Yeah I do.

Literally no one would call out a Patriots fan for saying that he cares more about the Super Bowl era than the Bears’ titles from the 30s and 40s. (Unless you guys happen to be Bears fans, that is).🤣

The current season, and recent seasons, will always be the most important to any honest fan. Which is why a bunch of you pulled a disappearing act during the 9-16 campaign, and were calling for termination of a guy that you were blowing a year earlier.

Of course, like clockwork, you’re back in full force to claim your 30th straight offseason title. 🤣

Last edited:
You should add "Scooter" (Scotty) to that mix. He is every bit as delusional as those two.
Sweetheart, he quoted him, go back and look, just saying before he gets back on here and lets you know. 🤣

Sweetheart, he quoted him, go back and look, just saying before he gets back on here and lets you know. 🤣
Well, be clear I'm not going to let little Scooter be left out of anything by his kitty friends. Not on my watch!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Probably because they weren’t as consistently good then as they’ve been the last 40 years or so. That’s like asking you why Kentucky didn’t win more during the Tubby/Gillespie days.

If Calipari coached in that era, he would have cleaned up. First, he’d pile up wins vs an overmatched SEC, which would automatically place him in the Elite 8. Then he’d take the equivalent of Anthony Davis and 8 pros to battle vs Holy Cross, for a berth in the Final Four vs Columbia or Dartmouth.

No one’s saying it doesn’t count, or anything of the sort. But do I think it’s more difficult to win it today? Yeah. And do I care more about today’s games and games throughout my lifetime than games from the 40s? Yeah I do.

Literally no one would call out a Patriots fan for saying that he cares more about the Super Bowl era than the Bears’ titles from the 30s and 40s. (Unless you guys happen to be Bears fans, that is).🤣

The current season, and recent seasons, will always be the most important to any honest fan. Which is why a bunch of you pulled a disappearing act during the 9-16 campaign, and were calling for termination of a guy that you were blowing a year earlier.

Of course, like clockwork, you’re back in full force to claim your 30th straight offseason title. 🤣
Timeframing and fantasy/speculation in the same post.... congrats. I'll just stick with reality... 24-10, 8>4.

Timeframing and fantasy/speculation in the same post.... congrats. I'll just stick with reality... 24-10, 8>4.
Reality is KU are the champs and nothing your grandfather's did can negate that. The only thing y'all can do is have the 2022 Cats take it away from them.

Timeframing is exactly what you're attempting when you try to discredit their achievement by going back in time.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Reality is KU are the champs and nothing your grandfather's did can negate that. The only thing y'all can do is have the 2022 Cats take it away from them.

Timeframing is exactly what you're attempting when you try to discredit their achievement by going back in time.
You are the prime example here of one who doesn't understand timeframing. The 24-10 and 8>4 stats represent ALL time, LuLu. I know your ears stop functioning when it comes to ALL time facts, but they are what they are.

Are the Bears (9 NFL championships) >> Patriots (6 championships)?

Hey, I don't blame you. if my team hadn't done shit in several years, I'd probably work this angle too. 🤣

You are the prime example here of one who doesn't understand timeframing. The 24-10 and 8>4 stats represent ALL time, LuLu. I know your ears stop functioning when it comes to ALL time facts, but they are what they are.
I understand time framing and I understand excuse making and the latter is where you find yourself. You and other Cats like to brag about a recent regular season win (80-62) and then discredit an opponent's big win with another measurement. That is poor sportsmanship.

You find yourself in a paradox and are either incapable of seeing or just disingenuous when claim UK is and always has been the greatest and in the same breath claim UT has never nor ever will amount to anything. The contradiction is that discrediting UT's mastery of UK lately is actually discrediting UK. If UK is the "bestest", UT's kicking their ass has make the Vols the "bestest" ass kickers. Acting like this makes y'all look like spoiled entitled brats that can't handle losing at worst and just plain dumb at best.

There is an old saying, "give the devil his due'. You need to take that to heart.

Are the Bears (9 NFL championships) >> Patriots (6 championships)?

Hey, I don't blame you. if my team hadn't done shit in several years, I'd probably work this angle too. 🤣
'in several years' .....you just can't help yourself.

I'll use your logic for a sec. I'm 52. I've seen my team win as many titles in my lifetime as the fictitious birds have won in their entire existence. Even in reducing my argument to 52 years I still win. 24-10, 8>4.

I understand time framing and I understand excuse making and the latter is where you find yourself. You and other Cats like to brag about a recent regular season win (80-62) and then discredit an opponent's big win with another measurement. That is poor sportsmanship.

You find yourself in a paradox and are either incapable of seeing or just disingenuous when claim UK is and always has been the greatest and in the same breath claim UT has never nor ever will amount to anything. The contradiction is that discrediting UT's mastery of UK lately is actually discrediting UK. If UK is the "bestest", UT's kicking their ass has make the Vols the "bestest" ass kickers. Acting like this makes y'all look like spoilt entitled brats that can't handle losing at worst and just plain dumb at best.

There is an old saying, "give the devil his due'. You need to take that to heart.
You really should excuse yourself. Fans of teams that have actually won titles are talking.

You find yourself in a paradox and are either incapable of seeing or just disingenuous when claim UK is and always has been the greatest and in the same breath claim UT has never nor ever will amount to anything. The contradiction is that discrediting UT's mastery of UK lately is actually discrediting UK. If UK is the "bestest", UT's kicking their ass has make the Vols the "bestest" ass kickers. Acting like this makes y'all look like spoiled entitled brats that can't handle losing at worst and just plain dumb at best.

The thing is, they loved timeframing until the last few years. "Since Cal was hired, Kentucky leads the nation in ____!"

Funny how a 9-16 campaign and one of the worst tourney losses in history changes your priorities. 🤣

'in several years' .....you just can't help yourself.

I'll use your logic for a sec. I'm 52. I've seen my team win as many titles in my lifetime as the fictitious birds have won in their entire existence. Even in reducing my argument to 52 years I still win. 24-10, 8>4.

And in my lifetime (close to 40 years), I've seen them win the same. Plus an AP #1 in 2020 and a lot more wins overall. In fact, they're neck and neck in titles until you go back 70 years.

Are you going to answer the question? Are the Bears a superior franchise to the Patriots? They have three more championships!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
The thing is, they loved timeframing until the last few years. "Since Cal was hired, Kentucky leads the nation in ____!"

Funny how a 9-16 campaign and one of the worst tourney losses in history changes your priorities. 🤣
The stupid thing is they defend everything and that is where they come off looking like idiots. You have to choose your ground in a fight and then proceed from a position of strength.

If the US chose it's generals from the University of Kentucky we would all be speaking German, Japanese or Russian right now.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
And in my lifetime (close to 40 years), I've seen them win the same. Plus an AP #1 in 2020 and a lot more wins overall. In fact, they're neck and neck in titles until you go back 70 years.

Are you going to answer the question? Are the Bears a superior franchise to the Patriots? They have three more championships!
Good God, you're really going to bring up AP#1's? That's almost as cute as those bread titles.

As for your question, it's timeframed, therefore it's stupid. The Patriots sucked on an annual basis until Belichick and Brady. What they accomplished in their timeframe of success doesn't elevate them above other franchises with more accomplishments. You and Della must be dating or something... just nothing but pie chart arguments spew from both of you.

Good God, you're really going to bring up AP#1's? That's almost as cute as those bread titles.

As for your question, it's timeframed, therefore it's stupid. The Patriots sucked on an annual basis until Belichick and Brady. What they accomplished in their timeframe of success doesn't elevate them above other franchises with more accomplishments. You and Della must be dating or something... just nothing but pie chart arguments spew from both of you.

So you view ancient NFL championships on the same level as Super Bowls. That's hilarious. I challenge you to find one all time ranking that has the Bears above the Patriots. Or even one person who would agree with that take (outside of your Kentucky clan on here).

Thanks for proving that you live in your own little world.

How many teams have accomplished final AP #1 without winning a tournament? Kentucky could have done it, but they were too busy losing to Evansville, Utah, and a bunch of other crap teams.

If the tourney were cancelled in 2015, your clown fanbase would have been printing championship shirts. 🤣

So you view ancient NFL championships on the same level as Super Bowls. That's hilarious. I challenge you to find one all time ranking that has the Bears above the Patriots. Or even one person who would agree with that take (outside of your Kentucky clan on here).

Thanks for proving that you live in your own little world.

How many teams have accomplished final AP #1 without winning a tournament? Kentucky could have done it, but they were too busy losing to Evansville, Utah, and a bunch of other crap teams.

If the tourney were cancelled in 2015, your clown fanbase would have been printing championship shirts. 🤣
So much dumb just flows from this post. All you continue to try to do is cut out timeframes to fit your narratives. Titles are titles. It's nobody's fault that somewhere along the line that the concept of the Super Bowl was born. What are all the teams and fans of those teams supposed to do? Act like the pre-Super Bowl championships didn't happen? Fans like that would be seriously hard to find.

If the titles won were sponsored by a bread company and were basically a participation trophy, I'd agree with mocking them. The pre- Super Bowl Championships in the NFL were all they had at the time.

With respect to the 'final AP #1 without winning a tournament', this is a pitiful attempt at trying to create another trophy of some sort for KU's trophy case. Sorry, birdbrain, that one isn't gonna fly anywhere outside of Lawrence.

So much dumb just flows from this post.

With respect to the 'final AP #1 without winning a tournament', this is a pitiful attempt at trying to create another trophy of some sort for KU's trophy case. Sorry, birdbrain, that one isn't gonna fly anywhere outside of Lawrence.
You have to remember his team got caught cheating. It’s a big deal to see that advantage pay off so now he has to get on here and strut around before it’s vacated. @Villian07 know’s what that’s like. They both are fans of loser schools and they’re used to being losers. You’re doing great. They think that if they all start singing the same song it becomes a hit.

So much dumb just flows from this post. All you continue to try to do is cut out timeframes to fit your narratives. Titles are titles. It's nobody's fault that somewhere along the line that the concept of the Super Bowl was born. What are all the teams and fans of those teams supposed to do? Act like the pre-Super Bowl championships didn't happen? Fans like that would be seriously hard to find.

If the titles won were sponsored by a bread company and were basically a participation trophy, I'd agree with mocking them. The pre- Super Bowl Championships in the NFL were all they had at the time.

"So much dumb".....and yet literally every fan/analyst but you would agree with me. Like I said, can you find ONE ranking that lists the Bears over the Patriots? Just one? Usually they're not even close.

NO ONE gets it but "JC for 3!" No one!

Can't make this up. Thanks for the laughs, dipshit. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT