ADVERTISEMENT

What is your biggest rival most jealous about

"So much dumb".....and yet literally every fan/analyst but you would agree with me. Like I said, can you find ONE ranking that lists the Bears over the Patriots? Just one? Usually they're not even close.

NO ONE gets it but "JC for 3!" No one!

Can't make this up. Thanks for the laughs, dipshit. 😂
Limited timeframes, limited brains. Do the world a favor and go chug some bleach, kid.

With your program?

I’m really not sure where to start for Louisville fans. I’m just going to narrow it down to having to watch UK succeed 95% of the time despite claims of cheating on our part which obviously would have been proven by now if it were even remotely true.

callalala.gif
I'm going with penis size as what makes UNC fans jealous of me.

You have to remember his team got caught cheating. It’s a big deal to see that advantage pay off so now he has to get on here and strut around before it’s vacated. @Villian07 know’s what that’s like. They both are fans of loser schools and they’re used to being losers. You’re doing great. They think that if they all start singing the same song it becomes a hit.
Yeah...being under investigation for years does wonders for recruiting. As evidenced by a rotation that included 2 top 100 players and zero 5 stars. Good call, YetAnotherCuck.

Let's talk about the talent advantage you had over the PEACOCKS! Or winning 9 games with a preseason top 10 team. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT