ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With Tennessee?

I just threw that out there too. I didn't hear the booing, but who knows or cares.

UT is not playing well lately, but I think we will be alright.

I can confirm, I watched it and heard it!

7502b7caf901d135511c5711e61c6616.jpg

Did that come from your chin?😳

That’s cute and all but to bad you can’t call him “Final 4 Rick” or “Title town Barnes”!

We know what UK fans are like with being one of, if not the largest cbball fanbase and being #1 all time.

We know what a much smaller UT fanbase is like with just a few wins over their conference rival.

Could you imagine what UT fans would be like with a fanbase the size of UK's and being #1 all time?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Random UK Fan
We know what UK fans are like with being one of, if not the largest cbball fanbase and being #1 all time.

We know what a much smaller UT fanbase is like with just a few wins over their conference rival.

Could you imagine what UT fans would be like with a fanbase the size of UK's and being #1 all time?

tenor.gif
That's what I was getting at.
It was very odd to hear UT fans booing their own team, especially given the circumstances.

Are you stereotyping me b/c I'm a UK fan?
I’ not saying it would have been all bad. If we had been given a heads up there probably would have been some money to make in the smokeless tobacco market.

Both teams looked like the opposite of how they started the season. Alas, it may too late for UK tourney wise.

Both teams looked like the opposite of how they started the season. Alas, it may too late for UK tourney wise.
Tennessee has been consistently inconsistent all year. I'm just hoping we can get on a little winning streak in the NCAAT.

Last edited:
To answer the original question, what's wrong with them right now is that they're having to get plenty of rest and hope their collective O-ring goes back to something resembling its original form after having a procedure to have a BIG BLUE BOOT removed.

Tennessee has been consistently inconsistent all year. I'm just hopping we can get on a little winning streak in the NCAAT.
Y'all just need to pretend you're playing KU in every game and you won't miss a shot for the rest of the year 😄

They lost to Virginia in the Final Four (got screwed out of a championship appearance).

Yea duh. Man I need to lay off the wax.

And idk dude grabbed jeromes jersey before the double dribble so that’s a wash imo. The foul call on Guys three attempt was the most questionable part of all of it imo.

I can easily see a ref missing a double dribble bc the offensive player dribbled the ball off of his own heel first, don’t imagine that happens much. more suprised they didn’t call the jersey tug, bc it was so much easier to see but it is what it is.

Im fairly confident we are all for the better bc of it, hell AU fans have been trolling the board talking about Bruce pearls genitalia half the season and they aren’t even tourney bound. God only knows what we woulda went through had Auburn won it all.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT