ADVERTISEMENT

what happens if because of the virus

dragonhawk1855

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2018
nobody leaves early, what happens to the players that signed their LOI that were recruited to replace the EE to the NBA?

nobody leaves early, what happens to the players that signed their LOI that were recruited to replace the EE to the NBA?
Players are already starting to declare.

I do believe, IF GRANTED, that there's gonna be some extra holdovers, especially if they maybe weren't projected to go in the Draft or even G/D League until they got called up.

Garza is pretty much a sure thing to be returning because he was NPOY and did nothing to move the needle in favor of him becoming a Draft pick...........

That, and he truly does enjoy being at Iowa and doesn't want to leave on such an empty note.

I also don't think he is as worried about the pro money as some other players who think they need that quick cash to bail out their poor families....which is obviously what most of them end up doing...............

I do believe, IF GRANTED, that there's gonna be some extra holdovers, especially if they maybe weren't projected to go in the Draft or even G/D League until they got called up.

Garza is pretty much a sure thing to be returning because he was NPOY and did nothing to move the needle in favor of him becoming a Draft pick...........

That, and he truly does enjoy being at Iowa and doesn't want to leave on such an empty note.

I also don't think he is as worried about the pro money as some other players who think they need that quick cash to bail out their poor families....which is obviously what most of them end up doing...............
his family is pretty well off, so you are right the money means very little to him.

just been watching the new video's being posted showing working to improve his game to take the next step. although in one video he needs to remember where he is standing on the side line when shooting 3's, those are from out of bounds. somehow I don't think they count if he makes them when throwing the ball inbounds.

hopefully he is working just as hard on his FT shooting. to improve from the mid 60's back into the 80's like he did as a SO.

If anything I think it will cause more Players to leave early, even if it’s to seek employment overseas just bc of the economic windfall this pandemic is creating.

Almost just a smack in the face, that if something like this could happen, I need to go make me and my family money now, instead of playin another year for “free”

Reactions: Big_Blue79

I heard he hates playing for Fran. ;)

Spread the word.

Reactions: theetommyt
If anything I think it will cause more Players to leave early, even if it’s to seek employment overseas just bc of the economic windfall this pandemic is creating.

Almost just a smack in the face, that if something like this could happen, I need to go make me and my family money now, instead of playin another year for “free”
the problem is that country's over there are in lock down mode. Iowa's Jok is in France and can't leave because of the virus, Italy is the same way nobody in or out.

this virus is screwing everything up. players will not have much of choice as to where they go or do.

this why I asked the question.limited options for the players.

I heard that Gard is trying to find a way to ban you from the Badgers arena. since are such a wacko.SmokinSmile

WnrE.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT