ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Texas AM?

cb20476

Apr 24, 2008
Started out 11-1 but now 0-5 in the sec. I don't follow them closely but have they had injuries or suspensions?

WVU was the first game of the year. I'm just speculating on the rest. I really don't know.

Mix of injuries and suspensions and some guys haven't developed as expected. Still crazy they are 0-5 in the SEC.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Mostly yes but they did best West Virginia and Oklahoma St

West Virginia was in Germany at an Air Force base or something. If you follow basketball, you know to take those mid-November games with a grain of salt. I mean, they still count on your resume, but SO much changes before February.

Okie State isn’t a top half team in the Big 12. Solid neutral court win, but nothing special.

A&M has had a ton of injuries and suspensions.

They really need to win in AFH in a couple of weeks if they want to feel good about their odds of making the tournament. Might be too late though. 0-5 in conference play is tough to overcome.

In our game yesterday, they played to their potential maybe 10 minutes out of the entire 40. They need a team leader (not the coach, a player) badly. The talent is undeniable.

Reactions: kyjeff1
They really need to win in AFH in a couple of weeks if they want to feel good about their odds of making the tournament. Might be too late though. 0-5 in conference play is tough to overcome.

If there's a league in which you can recover from 0-5, it's the SEC. I'll be surprised if they're not in the tourney.

If there's a league in which you can recover from 0-5, it's the SEC. I'll be surprised if they're not in the tourney.
I do agree with you, the SEC is definitely improved this year, but it seems like some of the teams are overrated by the computers compared to how they actually are. I do think that A&M is one good guard away from being elite.

They were down 3 starters for the first 3 SEC games. When they got them back they ran into away games at UK and at Tennessee.

A&M will recover, could easily end up winning 11 or 12 SEC games.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
They were down 3 starters for the first 3 SEC games. When they got them back they ran into away games at UK and at Tennessee.

A&M will recover, could easily end up winning 11 or 12 SEC games.

You think they could “easily” go 12-1 the rest of the way?

ADVERTISEMENT