ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Jarms?

I see him in Nashville sometimes roaming the streets rambling on about fake classes and Dean f'ing Smith and stuff like that. I've tried to give him some money before but he makes crosses at me when he sees my UNC hat.

I see him in Nashville sometimes roaming the streets rambling on about fake classes and Dean f'ing Smith and stuff like that. I've tried to give him some money before but he makes crosses at me when he sees my UNC hat.

Knowing what you do and jarms does, I’m pretty positive he makes more than you

Jarms was fine. I never wanted him to leave. He was super sensitive about UNC and he took it very personal. He went after numerous people talking about their family and other stuff like that. The difference is most of us realized that was just him projecting because of how emotional he was about UNC. He obviously isn't the only poster that is bothered by UNC here, which is fine. We all have our ****.

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
I’m not. I find it weird/funny because you said you didn’t care about Jarms but you’re defending him, that shit is weird but look who I’m responding to.

Huh? I never said I didn’t care about jarms. I said jarms was awesome. I said I didn’t care about the UNC cheating scandal.

Huh? I never said I didn’t care about jarms. I said jarms was awesome. I said I didn’t care about the UNC cheating scandal.

We all know you’ll go all out in defending him and that’s whatever. You getting all sensitive what Cory said makes it weird, maybe you don’t see it because you’re just that. Since you’re his homie tell him to bring his happy ass back.

We all know you’ll go all out in defending him and that’s whatever. You getting all sensitive what Cory said makes it weird, maybe you don’t see it because you’re just that. Since you’re his homie tell him to bring his happy ass back.

You don’t see the irony here and that’s funny to me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT