ADVERTISEMENT

What does your roster look like today?

images
they fused and fused, now he's behind their bench. Curious going forward.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Tech

Kevin Obanor
Fardaws Aimaq
De'vion Harmon
Jaylon Tyson
Pop Isaacs
Lamar Washington
Robert Jennings
D'muarian Williams (almost forgot)
Daniel Batcho
KJ Allen

And just heard that 5* Elijah Fisher is announcing soon and will be a Red Raider.

1 or 2 more spots left to fill.

Last edited:
If only they were NBA allstars out of HS. Goes to show the develop process.
Yea its crazy how many get sooooo much better in the nba like booker, herro, maxey, quickley, Vanderbilt 😉 to name a few and others flop like james young or knox

Yea its crazy how many get sooooo much better in the nba like booker, herro, maxey, quickley, Vanderbilt 😉 to name a few and others flop like james young or knox
Or Mitchell? Sorry, I can only name one.

But yes, they get a foundation and build upon it for success.

Not sure why you're hating on guys.

Or Mitchell? Sorry, I can only name one.

But yes, they get a foundation and build upon it for success.

Not sure why you're hating on guys.
I wasnt meaning to hate, just saying crazy how some flourish in the nba and some were better in college like young, knox, monk(although he had a nice year this year), keldon johnson etc

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I wasnt meaning to hate, just saying crazy how some flourish in the nba and some were better in college like young, knox, monk(although he had a nice year this year), keldon johnson etc
That's just how it goes. No fault to anyone.

*Johnson has a long career ahead of him.

Reactions: Villian07
Those coaches never coached mitchell. And cousins isnt on there, idk who ur confusing.
Yea it’s crazy how they’re using players from another school to prop up a rookie head coach and his staff. Spare me the “he coached these guys” because if that had any validity he’d have “national championship coach” beside his name as well. I guess this is what happens though, when you have nothing you can sell to a recruit about your own school though. Except NCAA violations… there are plenty of those

Adou Thiero signed with Kentucky on Sunday. What's interesting he was unranked 4 days before his commitment to UK, now he's a 3 star. Its been stated many times on here that recruits star ranking is influenced by where he commits. He was ranked a couple of days before his commitment but everyone knew where he was going.

He's definitely a role player off the bench. He does have skills, 6'5" guard. I have my doubts if we add anymore for 2022. I'm not sure any transfer, of any value, would want to come off the bench.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Adou Thiero signed with Kentucky on Sunday. What's interesting he was unranked 4 days before his commitment to UK, now he's a 3 star. Its been stated many times on here that recruits star ranking is influenced by where he commits. He was ranked a couple of days before his commitment but everyone knew where he was going.

He's definitely a role player off the bench. He does have skills, 6'5" guard. I have my doubts if we add anymore for 2022. I'm not sure any transfer, of any value, would want to come off the bench.
Is this kid foreign or something? Seems odd to not have any type of ranking so laye in his hs career. Hell i thought they threw 3 stars to damn near anyone with a P5 offer

I don't give a shit if Thiero is a 2 star, at least it gives Calipari someone who can back up Wheeler in a pinch. All the other guards on the roster are combo guards (which is a nice way of saying they aren't capable of consistently handling all the point guard duties). Granted, Thiero is too, but primarily has been a PG and just recently had a 4" growth spurt in a very short amount of time.

Looked up his dad, he and Adou's mom were from Mali. He had medical problems throughout his career at Memphis. Stress fractures in his legs which led to couple surgeries, next year blood clots near his lungs, then finally able to play a season, next year torn ACL. Now he is an assistant coach for a Sewickly Academy.

So yeah, Im all for taking a guy like this. Probably a great kid who may stick around a while and could develop into seeing some minutes.

IIRC he was injured last summer. Plus he's had a big growth spurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT