ADVERTISEMENT

Lightning Rod Bert

@UL_1986
I have no dog in this fight and don't really care for one.
But a little advise from an older dude. Hate eats at you. If you hate someone they own you, I have learned that the hard way. If you hate someone, every time you see them, or just hear their name it changes your feelings for that moment, if not longer. And yes that includes this social media bullshit.
Just saying.

@UL_1986
I have no dog in this fight and don't really care for one.
But a little advise from an older dude. Hate eats at you. If you hate someone they own you, I have learned that the hard way. If you hate someone, every time you see them, or just hear their name it changes your feelings for that moment, if not longer. And yes that includes this social media bullshit.
Just saying.
Lol don’t hate anyone here bud. It’s a message board, that I clearly don’t take very seriously. I also do not have social media ( I used to have Instagram but deleted that a while back). I just wanted to make fun of Bert, because it’s funny to me. Definitely don’t hate the guy.

Reactions: cdbearde
I don't think anyone hates Bert. He gets a pass for shitting on people because he's old. Others don't. I would like to believe all of us have lives outside of this board and don't think about it much once we log off.

Lol don’t hate anyone here bud. It’s a message board, that I clearly don’t take very seriously. I also do not have social media ( I used to have Instagram but deleted that a while back). I just wanted to make fun of Bert, because it’s funny to me. Definitely don’t hate the guy.

Two lies.

Haters are going to hate.

I had to turn off the Ignore setting to read these lies. Geeze why don't you two grow up.

This has the potential to rival the Anniversary and Locomotive threads

crossing_fingers_kevin_bacon.gif

That’s wild, I had forgotten about the thread having the word “Locomotive” in it. I remember it started as the Betsy Ross thread, but I had to keep changing the name to keep up with the ever changing discussion. Good times.

If 86 & Hale are in a burning building, which one gets out first?

The one that has his shit packed.

“One in the pink, two in the stink.”

-Nietzsche (a Renaissance man of sort)

Roy Munson:
"Is that right?, who's done more research on the subject than the good people at the American Tobacco Industry? They say it's harmless. Why would they lie? If you're dead, you can't smoke"

First of all, I kinda question calling out Bert or anyone in a thread. It totally opens him up to attack and I frown on that. Secondly, I have never known Bert to be a racist in his posts.

However, Bert is a homer. If UK beats your team Bert will be the first to gleefully rub it in your face and if the Cats lose to your team Bert will rant and pitch a fit. Though he has denied it, I totally believe Bert's absence is due to the lack of performance by UK last year.

I do because I am literate.

Shakespeare has been dead 405 years, so I guess you don't read him either?

That's right. Who wants to read shit like The Raven anyway. I can just go to a zoo and see one wtf

ADVERTISEMENT