ADVERTISEMENT

Lightning Rod Bert

It wouldn’t take 6 months to miss you man. 🥰

giphy.gif

I did not take my ball and go home because someone hurt my little feelings (hell I survived ten years as an elected official, so my skin is quite thick).

I still read the threads and give out likes etc.; however, it got personal, and I decided to not add to the fray.

After a while you get tired of being called a racist along with other names. At 75 I still have enough discipline to decide not to participate in character assassination.

I appreciate most of the folks on this board and I still enjoy it, just without giving some the ammunition to insult, like one of the posts above.

I did not take my ball and go home because someone hurt my little feelings (hell I survived ten years as an elected official, so my skin is quite thick).

I still read the threads and give out likes etc.; however, it got personal, and I decided to not add to the fray.

After a while you get tired of being called a racist along with other names. At 75 I still have enough discipline to decide not to participate in character assassination.

I appreciate most of the folks on this board and I still enjoy it, just without giving some the ammunition to insult, like one of the posts above.
Glad to see you back Bert! Jump back in here with both feet and help us raise UK back to where they belong among some of these ham ‘n’ eggers!

Didn’t you call yourself racist? Lol. That tirade a few years back really did a number on your mental health it looks.

Bert you're 75. You're allowed to be openly racist in public. It's one of the few perks of getting old.

Glad you're doing ok!

Bert you're 75. You're allowed to be openly racist in public. It's one of the few perks of getting old.

Glad you're doing ok!
Thanks.

But the problem is: I am not racist. That is a problem for you and your kind. You don’t know shit!

This is why I do not engage on this board anymore, because folks like you can accuse without any proof at all.

I am not racist. I have never been racist. I will never be racist.

My wife is part black. I have family who are black, Chinese, Persian, English, Scot, Irish, Dane et.al. I have cousins that are black, Chinese, Persian, every damned race known to man.

I am not allowed to be racist because I am not racist bastard. You are the racist.

Last edited:
Bert sucks/thread. No one cares about you being old, and how racism is deeply embedded into your being. Go back into hiding like the other bigots.

You know someone’s on the losing side of a race argument when they start counting how many people of color they know, lolololol.

Thanks.

But the problem is: I am not racist. That is a problem for you and your kind. You don’t know shit!

This is why I do not engage on this board anymore, because folks like you can accuse without any proof at all.

I am not racist. I have never been racist. I will never be racist.

My wife is part black. I have family who are black, Chinese, Persian, English, Scot, Irish, Dane et.al. I have cousins that are black, Chinese, Persian, every damned race known to man.

I am not allowed to be racist because I am not racist bastard. You are the racist.

Ok Bert, we get it. You're not racist. You're just an old coot who obviously can't take ****ing joke.

what racist stuff has he said?
There was a President thread in 2016-2017 where he went on a racist tirade against Mexicans. Even went as far as saying he was racist, and that he didn’t care, he just wanted Mexicans out of “his” state.

Reactions: Aberdale
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT