ADVERTISEMENT

What do people think about Eric Musselman to Texas?

Texas has been in ONE final four in the last 70 years.
That's PATHETIC. They're a trash Basketball program currently.
However I do think Beard is a damn good coach and has a great roster for a run this year.

Texas just reminds me of florida. Donovan won back to back at florida. only the 2nd program to do it in nearly 40 years, and had empty seats in the stands the next season. it didn’t matter what donovan did there, basketball was never going to be the draw football was at that school. it’s the exact same at texas. football is king.

Texas just reminds me of florida. Donovan won back to back at florida. only the 2nd program to do it in nearly 40 years, and had empty seats in the stands the next season. it didn’t matter what donovan did there, basketball was never going to be the draw football was at that school. it’s the exact same at texas. football is king.
Except they have every advantage in football but consistently managed to snatch defeat out of the hands of winning. They literally can’t win in the big 12

Reactions: Montana81
We are talking Top 10 recruits
Don’t mess around with anything else

Arkansas is getting some high level recruits but still isn’t anything better than what Texas has and what they will bring in this cycle

Point still stands.

Don’t want to go Kevin Garnett…
But
That guy looks like Charlie Villanueva’s slower little brother
Walsh and Smith are both top ten recruits on different services

Reactions: Mr.Razorback
That's a weird comp considering Texas hasn't sniffed that kind of success. Or are you just making the fan comparison of apathy?

Arkansas fans only use one hand to count the number of their NBA players
One of them isn’t really an Arkansas to the NBA. He is like Arkansas to 5 different countries to the NBA

Only programs who have more than 5 players currently in the NBA can talk shit😂😂😂😂

One of them isn’t really an Arkansas to the NBA. He is like Arkansas to 5 different countries to the NBA

Only programs who have more than 5 players currently in the NBA can talk shit😂😂😂😂
How many does UT have?

Holy shyt did the goalposts just move.

All those years we beat that ass, we never did it with NBA players. We'll continue to beat that ass with/without NBA players.

ADVERTISEMENT