ADVERTISEMENT

What day is your birthday?

dukedevilz

Apr 3, 2002
One thing I remember from stats class, is if there are 23 people in a room, the odds of having at least one birthday match is 50%. Odds increase to 70% with 30 people. Just curious to see if we can find at least one match. No reason to lie. You don't need to post what year you were born, obviously.

Mine is May 28th.

I kind of get tired of people saying, "May the Fourth be with you" on this day. Can't imagine what it's like for you.

Oh. That sounds awful. Did your parents do anything to make you feel special on a day where everyone else was receiving gifts?

No, it wasn't so bad. I just received a bunch of gifts on Christmas. There were a few years that we decided to celebrate it a few weeks early and that was fine too.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I kind of get tired of people saying, "May the Fourth be with you" on this day. Can't imagine what it's like for you.

Oh. That sounds awful. Did your parents do anything to make you feel special on a day where everyone else was receiving gifts?

Yeah, the whole Star Wars day thing can get pretty annoying.

Dec 21. What next my social, place of birth and mother's maiden name?

Social Security, plus your bank account number. It's for a good cause. I'm going to wire some money over to you for an early Christmas gift.

3/9, same as my first son. Best present ever. Which is good, because my birthday pretty much ended that day. Ha. All about him now. As it should be.

That's a pretty cool gift to have!

My two oldest were both born on March 10th (two years apart). Which is nice for combining it one one day, but I'm sure they'll want their own parties when they get older.

Feb. 20

BTW those stats do not add up
i would be curious what they used to get those results
with 23 people in a room and 365 days a year, the odds are very very low two were born on the same date

if i got those odds betting i would take them every time

December 18th. I’ve never met anyone born on December 18th that I can remember but there’s are several celebrities that were born on December 18th.

Looks like December is leading August by one, and I have not seen a match, I may have missed one.
@dukedevilz I think that's around 24.

ADVERTISEMENT