ADVERTISEMENT

What big names do you have exiting early?

Wouldn't call that early. Auburn will probably be favored (if they get there--New Mexico St isn't chopped liver).

Wouldn't call that early. Auburn will probably be favored (if they get there--New Mexico St isn't chopped liver).

Auburn is a 6 point favorite against what you described as a very formidable opponent.

Ku is only a 7 point favorite against a team that you’ve described as being a not very good midmajor.

I don’t think it’s far fetched to think auburn won’t be playing ku bevause ku gets bounced in round 1.

Auburn is a 6 point favorite against what you described as a very formidable opponent.

Ku is only a 7 point favorite against a team that you’ve described as being a not very good midmajor.

I don’t think it’s far fetched to think auburn won’t be playing ku bevause ku gets bounced in round 1.

Northeastern got trounced by every decent team they played and lost to several really bad teams. KU is 7-1 vs teams at their level defensively, the one loss being a game in which they played with no energy in a hostile environment and thought they could coast to a win.

It's probably not happening.

MSU getting bounced in Round 2 to Louisville is a very real possibility.
I could see this happening MSU was tough for me to pick, I can have them go all the way to the finals or lose in the 2nd round.

If the rumor about PJ is true UK out by S16.

I've envisioned this happening. I think Duke winds up playing LSU out of that half of the bracket.
Hopefully justice is served and the Ivy League bastion of higher education Yale sends the cheating Bayou Bengals packing thus upholding the moral high ground of the NCAA.

Don't be surprised if Yale gets a few calls vs LSU in that 1st game. Winking

Hopefully justice is served and the Ivy League bastion of higher education Yale sends the cheating Bayou Bengals packing thus upholding the moral high ground of the NCAA.

Don't be surprised if Yale gets a few calls vs LSU in that 1st game. Winking
Wasn't Yale involved in the recent college admissions scandal? Lol

Reactions: RR30

I don't think Cal has lost to a mid major in a meaningful game at UK. Wofford was under seeded by a line or two but they aren't gonna be the ones to do it either.

ADVERTISEMENT