ADVERTISEMENT

What are you watching today?

GE Nole

Sep 12, 2005
I’ll be in attendance for FSU/Clemson (3pm eastern, ABC) but a few other games on my radar.

Ohio State at Wisky (4pm CBS)
Baylor at Okie lite (2pm CBS)
UConn at Creighton (Noon Fox)
Va Tech at Cuse (Noon ACCNx)

How about you?

I’ll be in attendance for FSU/Clemson (3pm eastern, ABC) but a few other games on my radar.

How about you?
I'm thinking about going too, hopefully they continue this play but I can't expect them to keep shooting as well as they've been doing, and if there is a game we could afford to be a little less efficient, it is this one.

I am curious how Cuse looks. If they are going to make a run, it has to be now with the number of home games they have. Tech doesn't have a lot of size so against that 2-3 zone, may be hard to get good shots and get offensive rebounds

How about you?
I have a game at 2:30...So probably that game... 🤣

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
UNC-NCST
UVA- GT
Misery- UT. Curious if UT has a hangover
Nova- Providence
Several of the others already listed.

Sup with Kansas? They don’t look good. 5th loss?

They’re so clunky offensively and have to work so hard for everything. They don’t have that excellent PG that they’ve had for years in mason, graham, and Dotson.

Defensively they get beat off the dribble easily and have no rim protection.

Watched UNC and then went outside to hit some golf balls and when I came back in this Duke/Louisville game is on and the camera is awful. This is like watching the local HS feed here where the camera is unmanned and on a sensor.

KU needs to claim covid the rest of the season so they can avoid playing and killing our conference strength.

ADVERTISEMENT