ADVERTISEMENT

What am I missing in regards to duke?

JayhawkWriter

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2016
Why does Lunardi have them in his first four out? Their only signature win was against Virginia, they are 11-9 with a bunch of bad loses. Why are they even in the consideration for the tourney? I know I normally have rose colored glasses when it comes to my team and I don’t have any love lost for Duke, but am I not watching the same college basketball that espn’s ncaa bracketolologist is watching? Please enlighten me oh followers of the fighting shashefskis.

He’s a tool, he really isn’t any better than anyone else at this. He got lucky one year and has made a good career because of it.
It looks like UL dropped to last four buys since his last one. Did you guys lose since the 27th?

It looks like UL dropped to last four buys since his last one. Did you guys lose since the 27th?

No lie man, beat ND and Duke on the road and drop. Or maybe he didn’t have us in at all, which is hard to believe too, bc surely we would have been on the bubble page the previous weeks projections. Idk I don’t see how we haven’t done enough already, but we got two more nice opportunities @ vt and vs uva. Uva owns us though and road vs vt will be a dogfight as well.

We have no great wins. And we have two blowout losses and a bad bad loss @miami early in the OOC. But I figured we were safely in after winning both games last week.

Maybe he got the refs Itinerary And figured duke won?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Do they factor in things such as Malik Williams now likely being done for the year as he reaggrevated his foot and is out 4-6 weeks.

I mean he helps our ceiling but he’s only played in 3 games.

ADVERTISEMENT