ADVERTISEMENT

What’s summer like where you live?

It's basically hot as hell without letting up. I'd rather be cold, but I'm white as a snowflake.

Also Kentucky weather was perfect this past week.I was only there Tues-Sat, but it was comfortable compared to the southern delta.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Here in North Central North Carolina it’s been mostly in the mid to upper 80’s with some days in the 90’s and really humid which is what makes it so bad because those temps wouldn’t be nearly as bad if it wasn’t so humid. One day about a week or so ago the humidity was around 90%.
Where abouts?

Durham here. Can't really remember any averages over the last couple weeks or so...
Generally, July and August are pretty unbearable. February is depressing. Everything else is pretty great, with the occasional bad day.

A lot of hot chicks in bright color bikinis. I live in Sarasota, FL

East Texas has had lows in mid 70's and highs in mid 90's last few weeks. A little above average but not by much. I grew up in Dallas and have lived in Texas most of my life. Couple of years (69-70) at Ft. Carson, Colo. when I was drafted after college and really enjoyed it there. But I much prefer the heat to the cold. Going to tee off at 9:00 tomorrow and it will be around 80 and will finish around 1:00 when it will be close to 90. Perfect golf weather.

East Texas has had lows in mid 70's and highs in mid 90's last few weeks. A little above average but not by much. I grew up in Dallas and have lived in Texas most of my life. Couple of years (69-70) at Ft. Carson, Colo. when I was drafted after college and really enjoyed it there. But I much prefer the heat to the cold. Going to tee off at 9:00 tomorrow and it will be around 80 and will finish around 1:00 when it will be close to 90. Perfect golf weather.
Mathman, you are old like me. I love that. :)

Plus I used to live in Houston. Wonderful town full of wonderful people.

Whereabouts in East Texas?

its been abnormally hot and pretty dry in KC. June is usually mid 80s and mild but its been mostly in the 90s for a few weeks. KC will have some awful heat waves but plenty of nice days too.

ADVERTISEMENT