ADVERTISEMENT

West coast state of affairs

dirtydonjuan

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
West coast people. You have to get things under control. Your college sports are terrible and homelessness is out of control/POS cities. Time to take things back. No athletes - terrible policies controlling your cities and states.

giphy.gif

Reactions: duckboy33
OP is an idiot. But I want to rant.

The regions of this country are ****ed. The midwest apparently starts at Ohio. This is because from the perspective of New Yorkers and north easterners, Ohio is west. But to the majority of the country, Ohio is east.

The other problem is that we still draw lines base on the Civil War between north and south. But that shit was 200 years ago.

I’m not a fan of the term Middle East because it’s not a good brand. What I’m proposing is a new region called the Central East. Boundaries extend from Gary, Indiana to Cleveland, to Cincinnati to Lexington to Nashville to St. Louis. We aren’t going to include Chicago out of respect to their territory. Louisville will serve as the hub of the region.

OP is an idiot. But I want to rant.

The regions of this country are ****ed. The midwest apparently starts at Ohio. This is because from the perspective of New Yorkers and north easterners, Ohio is west. But to the majority of the country, Ohio is east.

The other problem is that we still draw lines base on the Civil War between north and south. But that shit was 200 years ago.

I’m not a fan of the term Middle East because it’s not a good brand. What I’m proposing is a new region called the Central East. Boundaries extend from Gary, Indiana to Cleveland, to Cincinnati to Lexington to Nashville to St. Louis. We aren’t going to include Chicago out of respect to their territory. Louisville will serve as the hub of the region.
I wouldn’t want Nashville to be included in any group that thinks the civil war was 200 years ago. Thanks but, no thanks.

Reactions: bkingUK
I wouldn’t want Nashville to be included in any group that thinks the civil war was 200 years ago. Thanks but, no thanks.

For some reason when I did math in my head it made sense. I’m not changing it.

We will trade Nashville to the south for Memphis anyways.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Let me guess. Someone from Alabama talking about how other states suck RollLaugh
Fascinating that the southern mid westerners hate the west coast so much but sunshine pump tf out of their boring little po’ dunk towns. Yikes.

Yes, the Pac-12 has been wildly disappointing in recent memory. That's not really debatable. 0 national titles this century in basketball. Arizona (01) and UCLA (06) were the only teams to make it to the title game. Football has one title this century from USC. I was rooting for the Ducks against Auburn, but man, that conference can't buy a quality win.

Must suck to constantly think about a place that you apparently hate. Seems exhausting.

I see nobody took the time to refute anything the OP said. Broad, but still factual, IMO.

He didn't state anything factual. He simply posted his opinion. And I listen to the advice George Carlin left us with. Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

He didn't state anything factual. He simply posted his opinion. And I listen to the advice George Carlin left us with. Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
So the college sports aren't horrible and the homeless isn't out of control?

Reactions: dukedevilz
So the college sports aren't horrible and the homeless isn't out of control?

Oregon is one of 3 teams in the country to make the Final Four in Football and Basketball in the last 5 years.

The homeless problem is no worse than the illiteracy or poverty around the rust belt or the south.

Reactions: UL_1986
Oregon is one of 3 teams in the country to make the Final Four in Football and Basketball in the last 5 years.

The homeless problem is no worse than the illiteracy or poverty around the rust belt or the south.
So long story short. You react with feelings and ignore reality. Not even close to an irrefutable assertion. Without comparing the situation with other non-relevant situations, do you disagree with the notion that the homeless population in a lot of the western metros is out of control?

So long story short. You react with feelings and ignore reality. Not even close to an irrefutable assertion. Without comparing the situation with other non-relevant situations, do you disagree with the notion that the homeless population in a lot of the western metros is out of control?

Every region of the country has problems. The West coast states are certainly not immune to that but if you look at an overall picture of quality of life, income, access to health care, etc. the west coast is certainly not the worst region.

Reactions: UL_1986

I wonder how many times you can ask that simple question with him dodging it. Try again!

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Every region of the country has problems. The West coast states are certainly not immune to that but if you look at an overall picture of quality of life, income, access to health care, etc. the west coast is certainly not the worst region.
Yikes. Blatantly refusing to comment on a specific issue. Right out of the playbook.

Yikes. Blatantly refusing to comment on a specific issue. Right out of the playbook.

There is a homeless problem on the west coast. Nobody denies that.

I’m just looking at a bigger picture than you are because I’m not working back from a conclusion and searching for evidence to support it

No. You guys are the tallest midget of a midget conference. But only in the past five years. That doesn't mean that the west coast programs are worth a fvck.

One 3 programs in the entire country. That's no midget. You actually seem to be the one acting emotional (projection or something). I'm going to follow Carlin's advice.
tenor.gif

Bro can't even meme
I am embarrassed. I will drink bleach.

There are a lot of quality people in the west. Just like there is everywhere in our country. You take it personally when people rag on your region due to homelessness and antifa ***s. I take it personally when people label the south as racist and intolerant. Truth is, there is some truth in both.

I am embarrassed. I will drink bleach.

There are a lot of quality people in the west. Just like there is everywhere in our country. You take it personally when people rag on your region due to homelessness and antifa ***s. I take it personally when people label the south as racist and intolerant. Truth is, there is some truth in both.

Did I call southerners racist or intolerant? It seems like you were the one who took it personally. That said, I have no hard feelings towards you. We're good

The homeless seem to scare some of you guys. Some sheltered folks on this message board lol, no pun intended. You don’t know everyone of their situations, that’s why I try not to judge. Hail seems like the type of guy that might kick a homeless man, much like Terrence Jones Winking aside from the income disparity. I know the last time I was in Louisville, the homeless problem seemed to be growing exponentially.

Reactions: jamo0001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT