ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, I suffered through another season of TTU Football... Time for round ball.

True but I thought Texas Tech played really well more than anything else. They just played well all around . I was impressed with them.

Tech is very good and we expected that coming into this year. Tech was much better than KU from start to finish tonight.

Reactions: TechRaiderRider
It sure won't be the last loss at AFH for KU. There will be at least 2 or 3 more.

I don't pretend to be a basketball expert by any means, this is probably just our 2nd full game to watch this season.. I will be into it more now that football is done.

Seems like we had the edge tonight at the boards, and got a bunch of good second chance shots. And Kansas was not hitting from 3 in the second half. A couple of times right when the crowd was ready the erupt, which is why AFH is special the shot did not fall and we did just enough to keep a run at bay by keeping the lead right at that 7-9 mark.

Last edited:
I don't pretend to be a basketball expert by any means, this is probably just our 2nd full game to watch this season.. I will be into it more now that football is done.

Seems like we had the edge tonight at the boards, and got a bunch of good second chance shots. And Kansas was not hitting from 3 in the second half. A couple of times right when the crowd was ready the erupt, which is why AFH is special they shot did not fall and we did just enough to keep a run at bay by keeping the lead right at that 7-9 mark.

Was amazing the amount of times Svi would kill KU's momentum with bricked 3s. Did this against Arizona State as well.

Was amazing the amount of times Svi would kill KU's momentum with bricked 3s. Did this against Arizona State as well.
normally, i'd say
live by the three, die by the three,
as ku was 6-26 on 3s,
but tech was 6-24,
so not much diff there -

The football gods pissed on us all season. The basketball gods are feeling bad for us right now. Seriously though, we have a pretty damn good team. They have looked great all season, but this is the game where I can now believe that we actually are good. Bring on conference play!

Reactions: TechRaiderRider
ADVERTISEMENT