ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, I suffered through another season of TTU Football... Time for round ball.

Lets get it on Kansas! SmokinSmile
bring-it.gif

Reactions: Tortilla Launcher
Seems like Tech’s guys have beaten their man off the perimeter atleast 8 times and Tech has ended up with a score in more than half of those possessions. Can’t remember seeing KU get beat off the dribble so frequently like this.

Reactions: TechRaiderRider
I don't think TTU has a lot if anything to worry about in the 2nd half. TTU is here to play and KU is just happy to be alive.

When KU goes after a rebound on either end of the floor, they don't move and they expect the ball to bounce to them everytime. It looks something like this....incredibly uneffective and weak on the boards.

UoEkC.jpg

I don't see it. What am I supposed to see here

People standing in 1 place with their hands up. Our guys are either standing on one spot with their arms up or they're just standing around doing nothing. Either way there's not much attempt to rebound at all.

We may as well just be praying.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
This team just lacks the ability to turn it on defensively. Just a down year for KU will involve a 6-8 seed. Will actually be a relief when the first weekend loss comes without high expectations.

agree that tech is dominating this game,
however, ku will win -

wreck em!!

I wish I was that optimistic. KU has made a few runs and got themselves back into the game but TTU has done a great job with answers of their own. KU is expending a helluva lot of energy just to claw back. Tech looks too composed to let this game slip away.

Some people may say some of these shots by Tech are bad and they should take more time but I like it (or would if I was a fan). To beat a great team at their place you can't play not to lose.

Tech came ready to play. Our guys showed up hoping the AFH reputation would help. As it turned out, our players are finding out the hard way when you don't come ready, you'll get your ass kicked. That is exactly what's happening tonight.

All 3 losses this season:
2 at AFH
1 in KC at the Sprint Center

KU getting a really good whistle both ways late in this game. That wasn't always the case though. I thought Svi in particular got a few bad breaks.

Reactions: TechRaiderRider
Tech came ready to play. Our guys showed up hoping the AFH reputation would help. As it turned out, our players are finding out the hard way when you don't come ready, you'll get your ass kicked. That is exactly what's happening tonight.

All 3 losses this season:
2 at AFH
1 in KC at the Sprint Center

True but I thought Texas Tech played really well more than anything else. They just played well all around . I was impressed with them.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
ADVERTISEMENT