ADVERTISEMENT

Well USC this is why you aren't in the NCAA Tournament

Then why is ASU in. I think that should say more about ASU than USC. ASU is 8-10 in the PAC-12 and got smoked round 1 in the P12 tourney

Reactions: tw3301
Then why is ASU in. I think that should say more about ASU than USC. ASU is 8-10 in the PAC-12 and got smoked round 1 in the P12 tourney

I can't speak for that. I'm looking at how awful this UNC Ashville team is and how USC has basically played down to their level. Ashville has choked away this game but the fact remains is that this team would probably be like a 24th seed in the NCAA tournament and USC needed Triple OT to beat them at home.

latest

Just kidding, mostly. I think their logic was something to the effect of "at least ASU used to be good. USC never was."

I hate that they got rid of the last 10 game metric that they used to value. They think that a November game is the same as a February game. Not true. Oklahoma shouldnt be in.

I'm with ya. Oklahoma shouldn't have sniffed the tournament, Arizona State shouldn't have gotten in over USC, and Syracuse shouldn't have gotten in over Louisville.

I'm with ya. Oklahoma shouldn't have sniffed the tournament, Arizona State shouldn't have gotten in over USC, and Syracuse shouldn't have gotten in over Louisville.

I wasn't really advocating for us to be in, but I do agree.

I hate that they got rid of the last 10 game metric that they used to value. They think that a November game is the same as a February game. Not true. Oklahoma shouldnt be in.
But what will they do with their fancy Trae Young tracker in the NIT? Dude isn't even a finalist for POY and Espn unzips his pants at every turn (over)

USC is playing without Chimezie Metu and Bennie Boatwright, two of their top three players... and I doubt they're highly motivated, being a pre-season top 10 team that is now playing in the NIT.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
This is why?
They lost their second best player in their postseason tourney and their best player has decided not to play in the NIT.

Some of you shouldn't even try.
I did not know that.

Reactions: KisteK

Couldn't agree more. It's one of the reasons UK seems to be under seeded in March somewhat often. They struggle for a decent part of the year, then turn it around heading into March. The new criteria doesn't properly account for it.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
It's amazing that no one has been able to put together a dominant streak in the PAC in recent history.

Going 17-16 and finishing 7-11 in SEC play is why USC is not in the tourney

Not sure what the OP is talking about.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
ADVERTISEMENT