ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to thread if undefeated, no losers please

Why are you so upset that they are celebrating for being undefeated? 7 paragraphs....lol
I am not upset.

I just don't like the johnny-come-lately of trying to bring my Cats down. My post was in response to the claims of the great following of those two teams when their following sucks.

After those two teams win a couple thousand more games then they can back up the claims and maybe also have a crowd of over 7,000 people.

Reactions: HRTheCard
I am not upset.

I just don't like the johnny-come-lately of trying to bring my Cats down. My post was in response to the claims of the great following of those two teams when their following sucks.

After those two teams win a couple thousand more games then they can back up the claims and maybe also have a crowd of over 7,000 people.

I think that is a solid following for the Aztecs though. I mean they are a mid major. Just like Loyola Chicago and UMBC, people will jump on the bandwagon. Obviously they are WAY better than those two teams. They are looking at a solid 4-6 seed.

I think that is a solid following for the Aztecs though. I mean they are a mid major. Just like Loyola Chicago and UMBC, people will jump on the bandwagon. Obviously they are WAY better than those two teams. They are looking at a solid 4-6 seed.
Well good for them being a future 4-6 seed. I hope for the same for UK.

However, if the Aztecs had played UK schedule they would not be undefeated. In fact it will be late into the NCAA before they play a 1, 2 and 3 ranked team. I doubt that in their history they have ever play three top five teams in one fourth season.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

However, if the Aztecs had played UK schedule they would not be undefeated. In fact it will be late into the NCAA before they play a 1, 2 and 3 ranked team. I doubt that in their history they have ever play three top five teams in one fourth season.
They did slap the crap out of Utah by 28 a couple days after the Cats lost to them.

And just ftr all of Auburn’s home games are sold out. Been that way for a few years now. Probably the toughest ticket in college hoops.

And if Uk had their schedule, they probably wouldn't be undefeated.

Why are you so upset that they are celebrating for being undefeated? 7 paragraphs....lol
He knows UK is declining and this has all the Wildcats upset and grinding their teeth at night. This was supposed to be the year that UK and FL reasserted themselves, but then UK lost to Evansville and FL has tanked right out of the top 10. Both fan bases are praying that they improve (which they might).

SDSU is probably looking at a 2-3 seed.

@HRTheCard Please stop posting in a Undefeated only thread. I have respected the National champions thread but if you continue to post in this one i will have no choice but to carpet bomb it.
Oh ye with fewer than 113 posts, go ahead on.

HRTheCard brings a lot to this board, he has weathered the storms of seasons past and is always a class act. Until you bring something, read and learn.

Reactions: HRTheCard

HRTheCard brings a lot to this board, he has weathered the storms of seasons past and is always a class act. Until you bring something, read and learn.

the title to the thread is ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAMS.

LOUISVILLE ISNT UNDEFEATED.

When will this guy go to once great program on hard times board.

Maryland, San Diego State, Xavier, West Virginia.

Those are my four favorites to go be the last one standing without a loss.

Time for me to flex. I said this on November 19th. Just 4 games into the season. This was before San Diego State played Creighton and Iowa.

In the first 10 games of the season, Maryland started off 10-0, West Virginia was 9-1 (2 pt loss to St.John's), and Xavier was 9-1 (5 pt loss to Florida).

Congrats to @sdsufan10 on being the last one standing.

What's worse, losing to Evansville at home, or losing to the team that lost to the team that lost to Evansville at home?

Boy, I hope UT doesn’t get swept by the team that lost to Evansville at home. Yikes.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT