ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to thread if undefeated, no losers please

Another day another dub for America’s premiere hoops squadron. Top 100 kenpom at a neutral site just methodically building the ressie. NC St up next suspect we’ll decide to actually play decent as we go into 2020 undefeated.

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
Another day another dub for America’s premiere hoops squadron. Top 100 kenpom at a neutral site just methodically building the ressie. NC St up next suspect we’ll decide to actually play decent as we go into 2020 undefeated.
Auburn sucks.

Whoa...an opponent that might actually get an at-large bid?

You have to be terrified.​

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Well some teams just find a way to win every game. Others are losers trying to convince people beating Dayton in OT is an impressive feat. What can I say I just like winning ball games.

Dayton? Yeah, that was impressive, now that you mention it.

Bow down to your new undisputed #1.

I’m volunteering for my friend who is part of the Duquesne basketball program but doesn’t have an account here.

How bout dem Dukes!? Still undefeated (9-0) without a home court, their best start in 50 years. Looking forward to seeing how they do come A10 play. Love the job Dambrot has done. Hope they can keep it rolling and make their first tourney since 1977!!

Congrats for still being undefeated to my Alma mater, Auburn and San Diego St, which is in the city, where my mom was born and the school my dad was originally going to go to for grad school before a family crisis changed those plans. (He got his MBA elsewhere-the worst school ever.)
EM_TNUIXkAE3KxO

Last edited:
Don't get your asses handed to you and then color me impressed.
97-80 Can Tar Heel fans say "We were overrated."?

Since you like living in the past how many titles do you clowns have? I’ll give you a hint, it’s less than one.

Last edited:
Auburn and San Diego State fans care that their teams are undefeated. hahahahahaha Your team is not undefeated.
Their fans don't give a shit dude.

Auburn:

An average of 8,178 tickets were sold to Auburn's nine SEC home games, 89.66 percent of capacity, up from 8,090.3 last season and 8,143.7 from two years ago. Overall attendance was down from last season, falling from 123,244 (8,216.27 average) to 117,490 (7.832.67 average), for 85.88 percent of capacity that ranks 41st nationally and is second in the last seven years for the program.

San Diego State:

If it seems like once robust crowds at Viejas Arena are shrinking for San Diego State men’s basketball games, your eyes aren’t deceiving you.

Last season, on average, Viejas was barely half full. Turnstile attendance figures provided by the university – not the count announced by SDSU, but internal figures of how many people were actually in the arena – show that crowds have steadily declined over the past four years, from an average of 8,989 in 2014-15 to 6,868 last season.

Viejas Arena’s listed capacity for basketball is 12,414, meaning only 55 percent of seats were occupied.

I rest my case. Both schools have no following of any sort.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Auburn:

An average of 8,178 tickets were sold to Auburn's nine SEC home games, 89.66 percent of capacity, up from 8,090.3 last season and 8,143.7 from two years ago. Overall attendance was down from last season, falling from 123,244 (8,216.27 average) to 117,490 (7.832.67 average), for 85.88 percent of capacity that ranks 41st nationally and is second in the last seven years for the program.

San Diego State:

If it seems like once robust crowds at Viejas Arena are shrinking for San Diego State men’s basketball games, your eyes aren’t deceiving you.

Last season, on average, Viejas was barely half full. Turnstile attendance figures provided by the university – not the count announced by SDSU, but internal figures of how many people were actually in the arena – show that crowds have steadily declined over the past four years, from an average of 8,989 in 2014-15 to 6,868 last season.

Viejas Arena’s listed capacity for basketball is 12,414, meaning only 55 percent of seats were occupied.

Only stat that matters is 77-71 and five years straight of UK failing to reach the Final Four. No wonder your school is investing that recruiting $$$ into football with your bball program floundering.

Only stat that matters is 77-71 and five years straight of UK failing to reach the Final Four. No wonder your school is investing that recruiting $$$ into football with your bball program floundering.
How many times has your team been to the final four?
How many time has your team won the championship?

Step up dude. Your team sucks.

You should know that UK has 8 titles. So why don't you go suck it.

How many times has your team been to the final four?
How many time has your team won the championship?

Step up dude. Your team sucks.

You should know that UK has 8 titles. So why don't you go suck it.

Hope things are well, Bert!

Isn't this for undefeated teams? So why are fans of teams with multiple losses like UK and UNC still on here?
giphy.gif
Yeah the topic seems clear enough. It's the internet though so a lot of jealous losers looking for attention I guess. Oh well doesn't change anything about top ranked Auburn still being undefeated so whatev.

Reactions: TokyoGiantsFan
And they are still the days.
No NCC since 2012 and no Final Four since the 2014-15 season no SEC championship in two seasons. NOPE! UK is a program in decline. UK has literally been getting owned by football schools. That is sad. Lost to Evansville. hahahahaha

Auburn:

San Diego State:

Why are you so upset that they are celebrating for being undefeated? 7 paragraphs....lol

ADVERTISEMENT