ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to thread if undefeated, no losers please

When you have multiple natty's, you can post in whatever thread you want. It's a free pass.
And I agree, you certainly are confused.

Bzzzt wrong

This isn’t for teams who lost to mid majors this season and are living off past glory because their team is a joke this season.

This is for current undefeated teams in 2019.

Guess which bucket Kentucky fits in?

Reactions: WDE_Tarp
I have no problem with OSU fans narrowing down their entire history of success to 9 games. What else do they have?

After roommating with some former OSU football players, while living in Columbus (Jim O;Brien years), I know first hand they're not used to having much success on the court and will jump on the bandwagon pretty quick. Almost as quick as they jump off.

I'm also going to post in any thread here, and I love it bothers some. They should probably have a good cry (on here, so we all can read), so it makes it better.

I hope that clears up any confusion. :D

Last edited:
I mean you losers can post here all you want. Doesn’t bother me and rightfully we get to call you losers because your team has lost.

It’s a win-win
Fair enough. It is funny how you took Jimbo's avatar bet straight up but needed points to take mine earlier in the season. That's kind of what I meant by jumping on the wagon. Winking

Seriously though, I liked Columbus. My three roommates were two of the Smith brothers, (Rod (OSU) and Andre (Bowling Green). They were older brothers to Troy. Plus another guy who actually won a D1/AAA state championship on the '94 Westerville North state championship team. My younger brother and sister are also graduates of OSU. I just like to give shit on here, b/c well.., it's a message board.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monorojo
ELj09CVWoAAAnOH

Reactions: Monorojo
Bzzzt wrong

This isn’t for teams who lost to mid majors this season and are living off past glory because their team is a joke this season.

This is for current undefeated teams in 2019.

Guess which bucket Kentucky fits in?
Oh really? Well then, how in the world am I still posting in here then, captain oblivious? Make me stop posting in here.

This should be good.

I mean you losers can post here all you want. Doesn’t bother me and rightfully we get to call you losers because your team has lost.

It’s a win-win
I bet you're a blast at Chucky Cheese birthday parties.

I was aware of that. I still give them credit for the FF, though.
I'm not a fan of vacated games either. I was in Columbus in '99 and I watched it happen.

Here's the kicker (from wiki)

A two-year NCAA investigation found that player Boban Savovic might have received improper benefits while he played for Ohio State. On March 10, 2006, the NCAA gave Ohio State three years' probation and ordered it to pay back all tournament money earned from 1999–2002 when Boban Savovic was on the Buckeyes' roster. In addition, Ohio State was forced to remove all references to team accomplishments by the NCAA directorate from those years including a 1999 visit to the Final Four.[4]

Reactions: dukedevilz
I'm not a fan of vacated games either. I was in Columbus in '99 and I watched it happen.

Here's the kicker (from wiki)

A two-year NCAA investigation found that player Boban Savovic might have received improper benefits while he played for Ohio State. On March 10, 2006, the NCAA gave Ohio State three years' probation and ordered it to pay back all tournament money earned from 1999–2002 when Boban Savovic was on the Buckeyes' roster. In addition, Ohio State was forced to remove all references to team accomplishments by the NCAA directorate from those years including a 1999 visit to the Final Four.[4]

That's a shame. He wasn't even one of the key pieces for OSU in 99.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Illinois has a lot of talent that if they reach or exceed potential can break a few hearts come tourney time

Illinois has a lot of talent that if they reach or exceed potential can break a few hearts come tourney time

How does one exceed potential?

You mean like if they get bitten by radioactive spiders or struck by gamma rays?

I have no problem with OSU fans narrowing down their entire history of success to 9 games. What else do they have?

After roommating with some former OSU football players, while living in Columbus (Jim O;Brien years), I know first hand they're not used to having much success on the court and will jump on the bandwagon pretty quick. Almost as quick as they jump off.

I'm also going to post in any thread here, and I love it bothers some. They should probably have a good cry (on here, so we all can read), so it makes it better.

I hope that clears up any confusion. :D
You guys cried like babies when I entered a "blue blood" thread last year.

Yeah, I can enter this thread because I'm the creator of it and in charge of maintenance.

Sometimes babies sniffle, you sure you weren't sniffling a little? Now really think about it?
I gave it a thought, and really tried to remember, can't recall crying or sniffling.

Oh wait, now I remember, I sobbed uncontrollably about whatever. :oops:

Auburn still here. 9-0. Victory over the defending a-10 champs St. Louis. Auburn gets NC state on Thursday.

We are a gorgeously ugly team, and I like it.

Still see us as a 3-6 seed when all is said and done, but our defense, length, and depth make us a team that can win on any night and can make a deep run in the tourney depending on the draw. Our shooting and free throws can go cold in a hurry though and make us susceptible to anyone.

Like where we are though with a ton of room to improve, because I know my opinion is valued by all...............

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT