ADVERTISEMENT

We are all Peacocks today!!!

The 7 stages of grief
  1. Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
  2. Pain and guilt. ...
  3. Anger and bargaining. ...
  4. Depression. ...
  5. The upward turn. ...
  6. Reconstruction and working through. ...
  7. Acceptance and hope.

I'm a f'n poster child

The 7 stages of grief
  1. Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
  2. Pain and guilt. ...
  3. Anger and bargaining. ...
  4. Depression. ...
  5. The upward turn. ...
  6. Reconstruction and working through. ...
  7. Acceptance and hope.
....still somewhere between 3 and 4.

giphy.gif
We do?

I don't even know who would be at the top of the wish list. I would say maybe Few but he ain't ever leaving Gonzaga. A lot of people hype up Drew but he still has a lot of question marks for me, def has the cockiness to handle it though. Chris Holtmann maybe? But he's also kind of meh. Maybe steal Barnes from Tennessee? 😆There just isn't anyone realistic I can think of that I would want over Calipari right now.
I can’t either. I don’t want some other team’s mediocre coach. Few doesn’t have the flash, Cal came in with it.

Auburn's total operating revenue is greater. That's because football rules everything in college athletics. You look at the top 10 revenue generating colleges and they are all going to be football schools. Auburn definitely doesn't generate more basketball revenue nor do they have more booster money going into the program than Kentucky though. If they were willing to spend $10+ million a year on a coach then Pearl wouldn't have signed a long-term deal making half what Calipari currently does.

lol Bruce Pearl would crawl to Lexington if he had the opportunity.

I know it. You know it. We all know it.

Auburn's total operating revenue is greater. That's because football rules everything in college athletics. You look at the top 10 revenue generating colleges and they are all going to be football schools. Auburn definitely doesn't generate more basketball revenue nor do they have more booster money going into the program than Kentucky though. If they were willing to spend $10+ million a year on a coach then Pearl wouldn't have signed a long-term deal making half what Calipari currently does.
Their athletic dept is never gonna put their hoops program on par with the amount of budget $ dedicated to their football program.

....so will Morehead State. Apparently, that may have hatched the idea to start sending hookers to the dorms.
bruh that was 11 years ago. Idec, but this St. Peters team would lose to that Morehead team. just saying. That's also like comparing which turd smells worse.

bruh that was 11 years ago. Idec, but this St. Peters team would lose to that Morehead team. just saying. That's also like comparing which turd smells worse.
I didn't remember it. Had to look it up. Granted, I have the memory capacity of a goldfish.

Reactions: UL_1986
I didn't remember it. Had to look it up. Granted, I have the memory capacity of a goldfish.
We were probably losing in the s16 regardless that year, but Faried put on a show with his rebounding. Plus that 3 dagger at the end of the game was heartbreaking.

We were probably losing in the second round or the s16 regardless that year, but Faried put on a show. Plus that 3 dagger at the end of the game was heartbreaking.
Again, no recollection, but Faried was a beast. He was no Oscar, but a beast in his own right. 😁

Yes we would have. If no one else is willing to pay pearl 10 million a year auburn doesn’t have to pay him that. Pearls salary is indicative of What the market will pay him. Auburn only had to go to 5 because pearl was available To stay for that. Auburn Certainly would and could go higher if need be

by the ways you all are substantially over paying for calipari

Yes we would have. If no one else is willing to pay pearl 10 million a year auburn doesn’t have to pay him that. Pearls salary is indicative of What the market will pay him. Auburn only had to go to 5 because pearl was available To stay for that
keep-telling-yourself-that-darling-captain-jack-sparrow.gif

Some of y'all have always been Peacocks.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT