ADVERTISEMENT

We are all Peacocks today!!!

WeAreDePaul

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2017
F yea that was awesome! Loved the shot of the little boy crying at the end. Suck it kid, you suck!

How you feeling today @Kevin Bryan @lurkeraspect84 @Bert Higginbotha @Random UK Fan @RR30 @JC for 3

If I missed you and you're feeling like a loser like the guys I tagged please tag yourself.

peacock-fanned-tail-12834202.jpg

LOOK HOW MAJESTIC WE ALL ARE!!!

Somehow its just so much better than losing to a random team called the bulldogs or panthers.

Somehow its just so much better than losing to a random team called the bulldogs or panthers.
was saying the same thing to my wife last night. We'll be able to taunt the UK guys with peacocks for a very long time

@Sound.Slave already done it.

get used to it, we're all going to be doing it for a long time.

Question. Would you rather be a Duke fan who paid thousands for Duke UNC for k's last game and watch that L, or have bet thousand on UK and be a UK fan at the tourney game vs St peters?

Dude blacked out drinking by himself in his basement last night and probably shot himself, no need to rub salt in the wound.

Considering some of your meltdowns you probably shouldn't be the one saying this

Question. Would you rather be a Duke fan who paid thousands for Duke UNC for k's last game and watch that L, or have bet thousand on UK and be a UK fan at the tourney game vs St peters?
Duke, their season isnt over. Uks is.

Do you know whose season was over in November? 😁

il_794xN.3611417302_t1yy.jpg
And still somehow its not as bad as being the laughing stock of the country after losing to a 15 seed with a smaller gym than class A schools in western kentucky, with the npoy scoring 30 still couldnt slide past the mighty peacocks

And still somehow its not as bad as being the laughing stock of the country after losing to a 15 seed with a smaller gym than class A schools in western kentucky, with the npoy scoring 30 still couldnt slide past the mighty peacocks
You sure?

Reactions: CUJO_1970
All day everyday. If i knew we were gonna lose to an effin 15 seed id much prefer stay hone to begin with than get embarrased till enternity off the biggest upset in tourney history

All day everyday. If i knew we were gonna lose to an effin 15 seed id much prefer stay hone to begin with than get embarrased till enternity off the biggest upset in tourney history
Like I said in another thread, anybody that saw how we’ve played the last 10-12 games of the season probably have trouble with the word “upset”. I didn’t expect it, but it was merely a game (possibly 2) early.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT