ADVERTISEMENT

WCS, Ulis and Herro...

crazyqx83

May 2, 2004
Is Cal the best evaluator of talent ever or the best developer?

I'll hang up and listen...

0c1.gif

then Bennett really sucks with no titles

Neither coach sucks. But hard to say you're the best at something with 1 or 0 titles. Notice I am not claiming that Bennett is the best recruiter, developer, X and O guy, etc. Your boy in the OP is saying that about Cal.

Reactions: Mac9192
Notice I am not claiming that Bennett is the best recruiter, developer, X and O guy, etc
notice he didn't say anything about being the best x-and-o guy or the best recruiter.
Keep being you big guy.

His post was stupid enough, he didn't need you adding any false narratives to it.

I don't think it's that false of a narrative that Cal is the best recruiter in the game. Many people would make that claim. But 1 title suggests that he is not able to turn that elite talent into championships or that his recruiting is overhyped.

It’s great found talent in a few high four star guys. There’s not much going into the evaluation

Ulis was a 5-star. The other 2 were both top-40 players.

What is the point of this thread?
Crazy goes overboard after every Kentucky game, one way or another. They won last night so they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, after their next loss they will either be terrible or the refs will have cheated them. Rinse and repeat.

Crazy goes overboard after every Kentucky game, one way or another. They won last night so they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, after their next loss they will either be terrible or the refs will have cheated them. Rinse and repeat.
I hate liking your post and agreeing with you about a fellow uk fan but it’s true. I can see crazy killing four people after a tough uk loss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT