ADVERTISEMENT

Washington @ Auburn

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
Do you think it’s worth watching tonight? Auburn is a 10 point favorite.

It'll be Auburn/Washington and Buffalo/West Virginia on the tvs after
Wichita State (loses to) Providence and Texas battles Arky

Any Iowa State fans (or Mizzou fans) know of a link or stream I can catch the ISU/Mizzou game?

Reactions: ChiTownSean

Any Iowa State fans (or Mizzou fans) know of a link or stream I can catch the ISU/Mizzou game?

Looks like the game is on Cyclone TV.
Don't know if they stream it out of market since it is an Iowa cable channel available through one provider

https://cyclones.com/sports/2015/3/2/GEN_2014010171.aspx

Reactions: KisteK
Do you think it’s worth watching tonight? Auburn is a 10 point favorite.
Yes. Washington is better than a lot of people know. I like Auburn, and expect them to win. But it should be a really good game.

Reactions: rockycard
Game of the night is UNC at Elon. In case you haven’t heard we are playing on the road again.
tenor.gif

Will probably watch AU/Wash tonight on SEC Network. LSU playing UNCG and this team is pretty good. They took Gonzaga to the end in NCAA.

Heels on ESPNU
Texas- Arkansas on espn

Thanks.

It just seems like ESPN should be airing tons of games considering the season just started, and fans like me are chomping at the bit to see more basketball.

I can live with Texas/Arkansas i guess.

Damn good win for WSU away from Koch. Love Greg Marshall. Guy knows how to coach.

Yes. Washington is better than a lot of people know. I like Auburn, and expect them to win. But it should be a really good game.
Well, except for tonight...Laughing

Auburn looks really good. One of picks for a deep NCAA run. Got a lot of good pieces. Got Wiley back as well. Really good team.

We have a lot of really good pieces and an extremely fast, athletic, deep, and unselfish team. This is the team we should've had last year, that's what made last season so special to us.

The SEC is gonna be a beast this year.

The SEC looks pretty top heavy. There seem to be quite a number of really bad teams. I'm a little disappointed tbh. I watch a ton of SEC basketball.

The SEC gonna be real scary this year. Auburn and UT have returned almost everyone from two very good teams. Other teams like LSU are ready to take the next step.
Right now, and its early of course. But as of now---UT and Auburn look to the class of the SEC. Very talented, experienced laden teams.

And purifoy still can’t play until game 10 for auburn. This is the deepest team perhaps auburn has ever had

He's got a ways to go as far as getting in shape wise, and I think it's going to be hard for him to get big minutes for awhile. He's had probably the strangest career of any I can recall at AU, but him fighting for minutes is a good problem to have...

Reactions: cb20476
Samir replacing Heron makes this Auburn team so much better. Heron was a great player, but he hated sharing the spot light with Harper. Okeke getting into better shape this summer is going to give this team a chance to win big. I don’t expect a lot from Wiley this year. Just don’t think he fits the scheme. This team is not afraid to let the ball go.

Samir replacing Heron makes this Auburn team so much better. Heron was a great player, but he hated sharing the spot light with Harper. Okeke getting into better shape this summer is going to give this team a chance to win big. I don’t expect a lot from Wiley this year. Just don’t think he fits the scheme. This team is not afraid to let the ball go.

Samir is such an upgrade, and I really liked Heron. Staph would never have a game scoring 18-20 points without sets being run for him like Samir can. The offensive efficiency between the two will be night and day, plus one plays defense and doesn't have handlers and family members in the coaches ear everyday about their guy getting enough shots.

Crazy to think of, but Purifoy and Wiley will and should be our 7-10 guys on the roster for awhile.

Damn good win for WSU away from Koch. Love Greg Marshall. Guy knows how to coach.

Def has the lesser of the talent btwn the two teams. I thought Providence would be top 4/5 in the BE, this loss def has my attention. It's early, but Marshall def looked the better coach last night.

ADVERTISEMENT