ADVERTISEMENT

Was this the best class in the country in 2020?

Fight r8rs Fight!

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2011

I say yes. I may be a little biased. Our freshmen alone were a top 10 class add MSS, McClung, and Burton all top 15 transfers.

I'm pumped for college basketball, and moved on from college football after our football team barely beat Houston Baptist.

Reactions: WestTexasRaider
Don’t know about 2020, but FSU is killing it for class of ‘21. 2 five stars now on Rivals, McGowens and Cleveland. Warley is ranked a 4 star at #24, but on TOS he is a 5 star. Then there is Butler at #60ish. Amazing class and for now, #1!

I say yes. I may be a little biased. Our freshmen alone were a top 10 class add MSS, McClung, and Burton all top 15 transfers.

I'm pumped for college basketball, and moved on from college football after our football team barely beat Houston Baptist.

I'm pretty excited for it. Burton got his waiver and I imagine Mac will as well. This team will be fun to watch.

I like UNLV class. David Jenkins should be one of best SG in the country. Bryce Hamilton is absolutely brutal as a SF/SG. UNLV SHOULD have one of. The best guards in the country this year

UNLV will be playin UNC AND INDIANA in Ashville instead of Maui ,... let’s see how the Rebs measured up

If you consider all of the eligible transfers, then yes, Texas Tech has a legitimate case for having the top class. Not just Burnett, Peavy, and Agbo. But, also Santos-Silva (VCU), Ntambwe (UNLV), Burton (Wichita State), and McDouche (Georgetown).

Reactions: Fight r8rs Fight!
McDouche?

Haha yeah. Yeah, Mac McClung. He just seems a little douchey, you know? He's got a little Justin Bieber look going on.

EenxbSAWoAIURRc

Seems like a changing of the guard in terms of transfers. A while back it seemed the ncaa never granted waivers for kids to play right away after transferring, even sometimes denying kids that were transferring back home bc of health conditions of family members.

Now it seems like every transfer gets a waiver to play without sitting a year. I really don’t mind it either way, but I definitely don’t want to see transfers turning into the college version of free agency. Also where will they draw the line? One, two, three transfer limit? Are we gonna see kids play 4 years at 4 different schools?

Plus I personally think it sends the wrong message to the athletes, like hey if things aren’t working out the way you hope, no worries you can just quit your team and join another one next year.

As far as Sarr and UK I think they are a great fit. He helps them in a position where they have no proven incumbents, and he will get to play with more talented teammates that he won’t have to “carry” like he did at wake.

But I also thought blackshear would tear it up at Florida so I guess nothings a guarantee.

And no way in hell the sec doesn’t grant him the waiver if the ncaa already has, especially at the only program that keeps the sec on the map from a basketball landscape.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT