ADVERTISEMENT

Warren Nolan - NET and Conference NET update

National Titles this century:

ACC- 8
Big XII- 1

Enjoy it while it lasts. Not going to last long.
Yes it’s not lasting....your title run and dominance is coming to an end.

Roy is on his way out
K will retire by 2022-23
UVA coach will take a higher brand job before long.
Louisville isn’t winning a natty anytime soon.

Still kills me Tech couldn’t close the deal last March with 20 seconds left, but congrats to UVA. Big 12 should have gotten that one but is what it is.

KU, Tech, WVU and Baylor collectively have a better shot to cut them down this year than the ACC.

Roy is on his way out
K will retire by 2022-23

Still kills me Tech couldn’t close the deal last March with 20 seconds left, but congrats to UVA. Big 12 should have gotten that one but is what it is.

KU, Tech, WVU and Baylor collectively have a better shot to cut them down this year than the ACC.

I meant the ACC being down isn't going to last long. UVA is bringing in the most impactful transfer in next year in Sam Hauser. 42 of the top 50 recruits are committed, and 14 of those guys are going to ACC schools. ACC will be stacked next year. Everyone knew the ACC was down this year. This is what I said in October.

I think so. 2020 appears to be a down year, at least in terms of depth. 2021 looks much, much more promising. Duke and UNC should have 2 of the top 3 classes. Louisville, Florida State, and Virginia could all easily be in the top 15. Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Clemson, Miami and Pitt have promising pieces where any of them have realistic shots at a 2021 NCAA bid. Not sure about Notre Dame and NC State, as they'll both be losing several seniors. Georgia Tech could be decent if Pastner can keep his team intact. Expect more of the same for BC and Wake. But overall, yes, I think 2021 could be a very good year for the ACC.

Reactions: Quavarius
RockChalk82 said:

Roy is on his way out
K will retire by 2022-23

I meant the ACC being down isn't going to last long. UVA is bringing in the most impactful transfer in next year in Sam Hauser. 42 of the top 50 recruits are committed, and 14 of those guys are going to ACC schools. ACC will be stacked next year. Everyone knew the ACC was down this year. This is what I said in October.

dukedevilz said:

I think so. 2020 appears to be a down year, at least in terms of depth. 2021 looks much, much more promising. Duke and UNC should have 2 of the top 3 classes. Louisville, Florida State, and Virginia could all easily be in the top 15. Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Clemson, Miami and Pitt have promising pieces where any of them have realistic shots at a 2021 NCAA bid. Not sure about Notre Dame and NC State, as they'll both be losing several seniors. Georgia Tech could be decent if Pastner can keep his team intact. Expect more of the same for BC and Wake. But overall, yes, I think 2021 could be a very good year for the ACC.Click to expand...[/quote]

[/quote]
I know what you meant. Was having fun with it. I’m sure it won’t last, it’s a very deep league but just having a rough one this year. It’s been the BEST league hands down since the old Big East disbanded. Old Big East was the GoAT.

We pull #1 conference RPI or NET usually bc we have less teams and no dead weight usually. Although I’d argue a couple years Big 12 had best league this decade, namely 2018 with 3/8 in Elite 8.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ChiTownSean said:

That site is seriously awesome with all the information it has[/quote]

Truly is. You can pull individual school and conference stats from several angles.

Even college baseball!

I noticed big 12 only league Top 3 in RPI for all 3 men’s sports for 2019 ...

Got to Final four in all 3 sports, no natties tho. Needs to change for 2020.

ChiTownSean said:

That site is seriously awesome with all the information it has

Truly is. You can pull individual school and conference stats from several angles.

Even college baseball!

I noticed big 12 only league Top 3 in RPI for all 3 men’s sports for 2019 ...

Got to Final four in all 3 sports, no natties tho. Needs to change for 2020.[/QUOTE]
I mostly use it for the NET nitty gritty, amazing site.

Good chance this year with three of the top five teams on sagarin and Kenpom!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT