ADVERTISEMENT

Walker Kessler to Auburn...

Your track record isn’t very good. Still remember how auburn wouldn’t be able to keep up with unc in 2019 per you

No. I seriously doubt I said that. I'm pretty negative when it comes to UNC tbh. I downplay them more than pump them up. Plus, I knew that some of the team was sick before that game anyway so it would be very out of character for me to pump them up when I didn't even think they would win. My guess is you are just making that up because you think people will believe you. Truthfully, hardly anyone is really paying attention. Maybe you annoyed me and I trolled you or something but I still doubt it. If you can find it we can check it out though.

Maye averages 17 and 15 points his junior and senior year and had a lot of success helping a team win a lot of tournament games and a national championship.

He won 13 NCAA Tournament games. That is only four less than the University of Auburn has won in their entire storied history. So the Auburn Tigers have won four more NCAAT games than that bum Maye. That has to hurt as an Auburn fan.

Maye averages 17 and 15 points his junior and senior year and had a lot of success helping a team win a lot of tournament games and a national championship.

He won 13 NCAA Tournament games. That is only four less than the University of Auburn has won in their entire storied history. So the Auburn Tigers have won four more NCAAT games than that bum Maye. That has to hurt as an Auburn fan.
Luke maye is still a bum dude. Roy forced stats with him over more talented guys. Game passed Roy by and it started with Luke maye

Luke maye is still a bum dude. Roy forced stats with him over more talented guys. Game passed Roy by and it started with Luke maye

Well Pearl isn’t close to top shelf so that’s that. Your FF days are over and you’ll be disappointed and heartbroken similar to what UVA did to you.

SEC Basketball finally decided to be $EC Basketball. No surprise on the programs taking the lead.

You've said some dumb things and made up some weird lies but if there is any person here who thinks you have any reasonable thoughts this post probably ended that.

You've said some dumb things and made up some weird lies but if there is any person here who thinks you have any reasonable thoughts this post probably ended that.

I haveNt made up a sign for thing. Luke maye is an average at best player that made one great shot and then struggled every time he played athletic big men.

I haveNt made up a sign for thing. Luke maye is an average at best player that made one great shot and then struggled every time he played athletic big men.

Yikes. You are so shook you can't even type simple things. I don't blame you. If a terrible player like that had more NCAAT success than the entire history of my team I would be a little pissed as well.

Yikes. You are so shook you can't even type simple things. I don't blame you. If a terrible player like that had more NCAAT success than the entire history of my team I would be a little pissed as well.
I would be a little pissed and shook as well if my school created an entire fake academic program for athletes

Man, I am so embarrassed for you.
You are terrible poster that literally think college basketball revolves around 3 or 4 programs and then try to talk down to posters that are not fans of those programs. Here is a hint dude. The best part is that you have fully convinced yourself you know basketball more than anyone else here. Walker Kessler is going to expose you for the moron that you are on when it comes to basketball

You are terrible poster that literally think college basketball revolves around 3 or 4 programs and then try to talk down to posters that are not fans of those programs. Here is a hint dude. The best part is that you have fully convinced yourself you know basketball more than anyone else here. Walker Kessler is going to expose you for the moron that you are on when it comes to basketball

Still hurting from that UVA lost huh?

If you believe that you don't pay much attention to me. I watch all teams. Heck, I even sort of like Auburn because of some family connections. There is a lot more to college basketball than Blue Bloods. However, I'll go back at you in whatever way is necessary to exploit your nonsense. You just keep making things up simply because we disagree about Kessler. Maybe you are annoyed that I said long ago he was going to Auburn and that Pearl had been messing with him. Maybe you just are terrible at painting yourself into a corner with your words. Whatever it is, just be more reserved with your words when you don't know what you are talking about.

Auburn guy, you started talking shit and when you couldn't hang you have now lost it. Either be all in or don't start.

Luke Maye of the Dolomiti Energia Trento in the Italian Lega Basket Serie A?

Luke Maye of the Dolomiti Energia Trento in the Italian Lega Basket Serie A?

Yeah, I don't think anyone thought he was going to be a great pro. Was a really good college player and this Auburn cat is salty as hell that he has more success when it counts than his team does over their entire history.

Yeah, I don't think anyone thought he was going to be a great pro. Was a really good college player and this Auburn cat is salty as hell that he has more success when it counts than his team does over their entire history.
Dude chuma completely owned maye. There is nothing salty at all about that average at best player

Dude chuma completely owned maye. There is nothing salty at all about that average at best player

Sure, he may have. I don't remember. When your team has as much success as UNC does it is honestly hard to remember every single game. I know you probably remember the biggest game in Auburn history though. It's cute.

So I looked up the stats. This Chuma guy you are talking about had a good game. Had 20 points and 11 boards. Heck of a game for that guy. However, Maye had 13 and 7. You would think as dominating as he was that he could have at least held him to single digits. Maybe he felt sorry for him and let him have a few last baskets so he wouldn't be so sad when he went home or something. I would guess Maye is happier with his college career though, which is at least some consolation.

Sure, he may have. I don't remember. When your team has as much success as UNC does it is honestly hard to remember every single game. I know you probably remember the biggest game in Auburn history though. It's cute.

So I looked up the stats. This Chuma guy you are talking about had a good game. Had 20 points and 11 boards. Heck of a game for that guy. However, Maye had 13 and 7. You would think as dominating as he was that he could have at least held him to single digits. Maybe he felt sorry for him and let him have a few last baskets so he wouldn't be so sad when he went home or something. I would guess Maye is happier with his college career though, which is at least some consolation.
Chuma tore his ACL with 6 minutes left in the game. Auburn lost its best player and still managed to beat UK in the next Round. Chuma I am sure now would not think of trading places with maye. Top 15 pick and all for the magic

Chuma tore his ACL with 6 minutes left in the game. Auburn lost its best player and still managed to beat UK in the next Round. Chuma I am sure now would not think of trading places with maye. Top 15 pick and all for the magic
Fluke

Excuses Excuses

What does that have to do with what I said? Looking at things objectively Maye would be happier with his college career when you take the total package into account. There is little doubt Chuma is a better player. I also have no doubt he is very happy with his experiences at Auburn. Great school.

You take this all too personal. Need to be able to separate your emotions from your points.

Last edited:
Reactions: sgrooms
You still came up losers. Winning individual matchups don’t equal team success. Auburn still is and always will be lagging in that area.

I absolutely own you and keep winning every time you respond to me. Keep at it rube

What does that have to do with what I said? Looking at things objectively Maye would be happier with his college career when you take the total package into account. There is little doubt Chuma is a better player. I also have no doubt he is very happy with his experiences at Auburn. Great school.

You take this all too personal. Need to be able to separate your emotions from your points.

I don’t take this personal at all. I troll the fvxk out you douche blue bloods fans daily and you guys get so butthurt. It’s hilarious

I don’t take this personal at all. I troll the fvxk out you douche blue bloods fans daily and you guys get so butthurt. It’s hilarious
Wow, bet your folks are proud. You should probably share your real name on this anonymous message board so your friends and family can share in your glory.

You still came up losers. Winning individual matchups don’t equal team success. Auburn still is and always will be lagging in that area
Interesting. Didnt you say Luke Maye beat Bagley and Carter earlier? Oh, the hypocrisy.

You still came up losers. Winning individual matchups don’t equal team success. Auburn still is and always will be lagging in that area.
Huh? They beat UK in the Elite 8 so how did Auburn come up as losers there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT