ADVERTISEMENT

Wait, UL only has 2 wins

….Am I??

From the '10-1 in ACC' thread:

Page 3, post 114:

"Yet we're still 11-1, 20-3 overall, and 5th in the nation. We will have a better seed in the tourney."

WRONG.

Post 151: "We have no bad losses like UK. Suck it."

WRONG. G-TECH SAYS HELLO.

Post 156: "LOL 4/5 seed won't happen if ya'll lose more conference games, which you will. Nothing will erase those atrocious losses to Evansville and USC, jr. Facts."

AGAIN..... WRONG. SEC TITLE IS A GREAT ERASER.

Post 158: "Just stating facts. Horrible losses and a 7 seed will be your future with the yuts."

WRONG.

Post 160: …….drivel.... "No shooters."

WRONG.

Post 162: "Yet we're ranked way higher and have no bad losses. UK does and will flame out early due to lack of shooting."

WRONG. See today's Top 10.....U6 isn't in it.

Post 178: "Downward sliding Michigan team" as Michigan St loses two in a row to unranked Wisconsin & Penn St.

WRONG....again. Mich State now ranked 9th (ahead of U6) while Michigan and their 12 losses fall out of the Top 25.
A lot of arbitrary investigative work for not being able to prove where I said we’d win the ACC! Lol o_O

You fail.

A lot of arbitrary investigative work for not being able to prove where I said we’d win the ACC! Lol o_O

You fail.

What I gave you was solid evidence of all your failed predictions and stale rhetoric. Own up to it...it's all yours.

What I gave you was solid evidence of all your failed predictions and stale rhetoric. Own up to it...it's all yours.
You should really create an argument and provide proof that pertains to the topic you initially started. You’d make a terrible litigator.

You should really create an argument and provide proof that pertains to the topic you initially started. You’d make a terrible litigator.

I gave you 1 out... the claim on winning the ACC. The rest is undeniable proof of how your shit talk constantly backfires on you. Own it.

I gave you 1 out... the claim on winning the ACC. The rest is undeniable proof of how your shit talk constantly backfires on you. Own it.
Yet you provided no proof on me claiming we’d win the ACC. You lose.

….TRY READING SLOWER.... I gave you an out on that claim. The rest is all you. Again, own it.
So the rest of your bullet points were just arbitrary banter unrelated to the subject? Lol thought so. Own not being able to stay on topic. I’m guessing you didn’t participate in quick recall as a youngster..Laughing

Technically the ACC champ is the tournament champion so they still have a chance.

That's the stupidest thing ever too imo. Even with unbalanced schedule BS, the team that was the best over 20 games is the champ. Not best over 3 games.

So the rest of your bullet points were just arbitrary banter unrelated to the subject? Lol thought so. Own not being able to stay on topic. I’m guessing you didn’t participate in quick recall as a youngster..Laughing

I acknowledge you didn't lay claim to an ACC title, but you certainly spewed all the remaining easily-found drivel and all you can do is remain stuck on one part of the argument. You're a lot like the program you root for....severely lacking in taking accountability.

Now.... revisiting your bold predictions for this season:
  • You 'Suttoned' out in your prediction of a U6 win over UK. UK beat U6.....again.
  • You said U6 would have a 'better season'....they didn't. (7 losses)
  • You predicted a better tournament seed for U6. Not...gonna....happen
  • You talked about a better ranking for U6.... also not happening
  • You also flapped gums about being in first place in the ACC. They didn't finish in that spot while UK won their league.
The consistency of you being wrong is something to behold.

OK, 86'....I edited it for you. Time to own it now.

Now.... revisiting your bold predictions for this season:
  • You 'Suttoned' out in your prediction of a U6 win over UK. UK beat U6.....again.
  • You said U6 would have a 'better season'....they didn't. (7 losses)
  • You predicted a better tournament seed for U6. Not...gonna....happen
  • You talked about a better ranking for U6.... also not happening
  • You also flapped gums about being in first place in the ACC. They didn't finish in that spot while UK won their league.
The consistency of you being wrong is something to behold.

OK, 86'....I edited it for you. Time to own it now.
Dwayne Sutton is a monster. Dude kicks ass. That’s all I’ll take from your garbage post.

I think he would start at power forward probably. If not he’s first off the bench
Dude is undersized but plays incredibly hard, and is a physical specimen. Plays much bigger than 6’5. Averages 9 & 8, but his hustle plays don’t show up on the stat sheet.

That's the stupidest thing ever too imo. Even with unbalanced schedule BS, the team that was the best over 20 games is the champ. Not best over 3 games.

Yeah but believe me, every team that wins the regular season conference, hangs a banner. It’s a big deal.

So Kansas should be national champs?

if KU played every major conference team then yeah............ but the reason why the CONF champs should be the conf regular season is because everyone plays each other at least once....

I think it would come down to the opponent. But I think he would definitely get clock at the 3 and 4 at UK.
Problem is, Cal prefers length over girth and EJ is a 5* with NBA potential, so EJ would get the nod most of the time. But damn, I really like Sutton. I wish EJ played like him, that's for sure.

Reactions: UL_1986
if KU played every major conference team then yeah............ but the reason why the CONF champs should be the conf regular season is because everyone plays each other at least once....
It should be the tournament champ, college basketball is an elimination tournament driven sport; that's always been its identity.

You win the regular season? Fine, you get the #1 overall seed and an easier path plus double byes in your conference tourney, that's your reward.

No go out, win it and earn that hardware in the true spirit of the sport.

Last edited:

Talking about conference play only.

And yeah they are the best team this year. Doesn't mean they'll win the title.

Wonder why Duke fans downplay regular season league titles?

giphy.gif

Same reason Kansas fans downplay national titles.
Didn't notice. I did notice they prop up Helm's. Same as UNC fans prior to the last two championships.

They became really close to becoming the all time winner in wins in the history of NCAA D1 wins. It didn't work out for them that well. They dropped behind KU. I think they're 3rd now. It's what happens we you suck and ppl lose interest.

Reactions: JC for 3
I don't know what I was thinking, I'm going out tonight.I'm going to f'up a greasy spoon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT