ADVERTISEMENT

Wait, UL only has 2 wins

Here's a fun fact. Louisville and Mack are now 2 for 2 in late season collapses. Such a bright and beautiful garbage fire.

Reactions: JC for 3
I was told they're a final four team by Kerry in the John Calipari thread. They might be, but time will tell.

How about against teams currently ranked? That’s more significant than looking at wins against teams that were ranked when you played them, no?

Reactions: tw3301
Dont most of the top teams only have 2 or 3? I dont care for Lousiville but I'm not seeing the big deal.
Just Kentucky fans jerking off after they barely squeaked by a win against unranked Florida after an atrocious loss at home against Tennessee. Nothing really to see.

Reactions: uoflcardsfan
Just Kentucky fans jerking off after they barely squeaked by a win against unranked Florida after an atrocious loss at home against Tennessee. Nothing really to see.

Apparently Blackshear didn’t play in the 2nd half? No wonder they choked away an 18 point lead.

Question is...why did such an average team have an 18 point lead?

Reactions: UL_1986
He already knew the answer, he threw the bait out, you took it.
Now, this thread could go 8 pages

Actually, I didn’t see any of it. But I did hear something about Hagans not playing.

So what’s the news on that front?

Louisville - #8 in NET
4-6 in Quad 1 games
6-1 in Quad 2 games
9-0 in Quad 3 games
5-0 in Quad 4 games

UVA - #41 in NET
5-3 in Quad 1 games
7-3 in Quad 2 games
6-1 in Quad 3 games
5-0 in Quad 4 games

I know that not all games of the same quad level are the same but that seems like a really big discrepancy in NET ratings for pretty similar resumes.

Last edited:
I'm just impressed they got a 3 seed out of their conference with this as their coach..

hqdefault.jpg

Imagine blaming a 18 point deficit on a player that was out then discounting one of Louisville’s best players being out against a ranked team on the road and losing by 3.

Reactions: jhmossy
Louisville - #8 in NET
4-6 in Quad 1 games
6-1 in Quad 2 games
9-0 in Quad 3 games
5-0 in Quad 4 games

UVA - #41 in NET
5-3 in Quad 1 games
7-3 in Quad 2 games
6-1 in Quad 3 games
5-0 in Quad 4 games

I know that not all games of the same quad level are the same but that seems like a really big discrepancy in NET ratings for pretty similar resumes.
Ohhhhh, I like this game!
Duke - #6 in NET
5-3 in Quad 1 games
6-2 in Quad 2 games
12-1 in Quad 3 games
2-0 in Quad 4 games

Kentucky - #20 in NET
9-3 in Quad 1 games
5-2 in Quad 2 games
5-0 in Quad 3 games
6-1 in Quad 4 games

Looks like somebody needs to follow his own advice and take his L with a bit more "grace".

Now.... revisiting your bold predictions for this season:
  • You 'Suttoned' out in your prediction of a U6 win over UK. UK beat U6.....again.
  • You said U6 would have a 'better season'....they didn't. (7 losses)
  • You predicted a better tournament seed for U6. Not...gonna....happen
  • You talked about a better ranking for U6.... also not happening
  • You also flapped gums about winning the ACC. They didn't happen while UK won their league.
The consistency of you being wrong is something to behold.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Looks like somebody needs to follow his own advice and take his L with a bit more "grace".

Now.... revisiting your bold predictions for this season:
  • You 'Suttoned' out in your prediction of a U6 win over UK. UK beat U6.....again.
  • You said U6 would have a 'better season'....they didn't. (7 losses)
  • You predicted a better tournament seed for U6. Not...gonna....happen
  • You talked about a better ranking for U6.... also not happening
  • You also flapped gums about winning the ACC. They didn't happen while UK won their league.
The consistency of you being wrong is something to behold.
Never said anything about winning the ACC, in fact I said we wouldn’t. However, create your own misguided narrative with no ocular proof. Meanwhile Hagans is flashing wads of cash on Snapchat. Lol.

sus.

Never said anything about winning the ACC, in fact I said we wouldn’t. However, create your own misguided narrative with no ocular proof. Meanwhile Hagans is flashing wads of cash on Snapchat. Lol.

sus.

Even if I took out what you may or 'may not have' said about winning the ACC, your drivel-laiden predictions were nothing but wrong.... again.

I know the Hagans thing has your hopes up. Cling to those hopes all you want little fella.

Even if I took out what you may or 'may not have' said about winning the ACC, your drivel-laiden predictions were nothing but wrong.... again.

I know the Hagans thing has your hopes up. Cling to those hopes all you want little fella.
So you’re basically just making up shit. Got it. o_O

Lol yes, you’re grasping at straws..per usual.

….Am I??

From the '10-1 in ACC' thread:

Page 3, post 114:

"Yet we're still 11-1, 20-3 overall, and 5th in the nation. We will have a better seed in the tourney."

WRONG.

Post 151: "We have no bad losses like UK. Suck it."

WRONG. G-TECH SAYS HELLO.

Post 156: "LOL 4/5 seed won't happen if ya'll lose more conference games, which you will. Nothing will erase those atrocious losses to Evansville and USC, jr. Facts."

AGAIN..... WRONG. SEC TITLE IS A GREAT ERASER.

Post 158: "Just stating facts. Horrible losses and a 7 seed will be your future with the yuts."

WRONG.

Post 160: …….drivel.... "No shooters."

WRONG.

Post 162: "Yet we're ranked way higher and have no bad losses. UK does and will flame out early due to lack of shooting."

WRONG. See today's Top 10.....U6 isn't in it.

Post 178: "Downward sliding Michigan team" as Michigan St loses two in a row to unranked Wisconsin & Penn St.

WRONG....again. Mich State now ranked 9th (ahead of U6) while Michigan and their 12 losses fall out of the Top 25.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
ADVERTISEMENT