ADVERTISEMENT

Wait, Duke was ranked?

sdave

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2005
Goleta
Why?

sorry, that was my thought when the tickler said 19 Duke had been beaten by 20 VT

had to correct that to VT

Last edited:
They will beat some crappy team this weekend and still be ranked next week. Doesn't really matter though.

Reactions: Montana81
They've been handled by all 3 teams they've played with a pulse so far this year. And sqeaked by two bottom feeders. They can't dribble, they can't pass, they can't catch and they can't defend past half court.

I am with coach K. I think it is too risky to continue the season in the middle of a pandemic.

I just wish this happened during a non Covid season so the whole country could get to enjoy watching Duke's demise.

Reactions: Villian07
I just wish this happened during a non Covid season so the whole country could get to enjoy watching Duke's demise.
It's one year. But worry not. The whole country got to witness Lehigh and Mercer. Those were far more embarrassing years than just a year where they suck.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Duke and UK. Especially since ESPN loves hyping them up so much to the point they gave them (zion and co / 2015 UK) their own commercials. Nova won 2/3 title and never got their own commercial on ESPN.

now I’m 30 mins into SC and haven’t even seen a bama/UK or Duke/Vtech highlight.

Duke and UK. Especially since ESPN loves hyping them up so much to the point they gave them (zion and co / 2015 UK) their own commercials. Nova won 2/3 title and never got their own commercial on ESPN.

now I’m 30 mins into SC and haven’t even seen a bama/UK or Duke/Vtech highlight.
The ones who build the wagons are always the first to jump off of them.

I think you guys get the sweep.

I don't but it makes sense that fans of each program feel worse about their particular program. We watch our own team struggle every game.

As for Duke's demise...eh, I wish but it isn't happening. Their class next year is way better than this one IMO and some of these guys probably stay now. Hopefully everyone at UNC stays, lol. Can't imagine anyone outside of Sharpe getting drafted.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Coach K wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to pack it in for the season.......ha ha ha
What is it going to be like with Duke, Kentucky and North Carolina out of the NCAA Tourney.

Coach K wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to pack it in for the season.......ha ha ha
What is it going to be like with Duke, Kentucky and North Carolina out of the NCAA Tourney.
Look no further than last year. It will be like that.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT