ADVERTISEMENT

Vols play Colorado today

You’re one of my favorite posters @della, but you can’t really count exhibitions and secret scrimmages as if they were actual games. I think that might actually make it worse.

I think UT is going to have a good year and be a threat for the SEC title, but actual games are what matters.

You’re one of my favorite posters @della, but you can’t really count exhibitions and secret scrimmages as if they were actual games. I think that might actually make it worse.

I think UT is going to have a good year and be a threat for the SEC title, but actual games are what matters.
If you can count untested mega classes, you can count pay per view scrimmages. Thanks for calling me one of your favorite posters. I'll return the compliment by saying I have always thought you presented refined and discriminating tastes and an uncanny ability to pick diamonds out of a mountain of coal. 🙂

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Your bringing up womens CBB? OK, Borden...
Nope----Im bringing up its been a bad week on the campus.....Just so happens one includes a womens game...

And Della, sweetie,I hate to tell ya----But ummm, TN womens basketball is BIGGER than TN mens.

MUCH bigger.

Nope----Im bringing up its been a bad week on the campus.....Just so happens one includes a womens game...

And Della, sweetie,I hate to tell ya----But ummm, TN womens basketball is BIGGER than TN mens.

MUCH bigger.
It isn't now. I was there during some of the Pat years. Those years are over. You are what you are today.
We should have bought Dawn, but that is an argument for another day.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
It isn't now. I was there during some of the Pat years. Those years are over. You are what you are today.
We should have bought Dawn, but that is an argument for another day.
Until Rick Barnes, or others put 8 NCAA banners in the rafters..............Or 18 FF's. I will beg to differ.

Until Rick Barnes, or others put 8 NCAA banners in the rafters..............Or 18 FF's. I will beg to differ.
I think you're wrong. That kind of talk is the talk of the weak. It is the talk of someone that needs a crutch. I want to kick your ass this year and don't really care about what has happened in ages past. I do this in CFB, UT has been dominate against UK in the past, but I don't bring that up. I tell them we are kicking your ass and I hope they will tell me I'm full of it and the fun begins there. Also, I do my talking before the game. If we beat you I'm kind and if we lose I'm congratulatory. To make the point further, we beat bama after 15 years of hell. I was ecstatic! The possibility of the playoffs is OK, but beat bama and we can lose the rest and it will still be mission accomplished. I don't give a shit about some random #2 seed we draw, I want to beat someone I hate. At the end of the day, we are all jus fans. We didn't win or lose anything. We didn't earn anything and really have no business being pompous about anything.

That is what it is all about to me.

Reactions: cdbearde
I think you're wrong. That kind of talk is the talk of the weak. It is the talk of someone that needs a crutch. I want to kick your ass this year and don't really care about what has happened in ages past. I do this in CFB, UT has been dominate against UK in the past, but I don't bring that up. I tell them we are kicking your ass and I hope they will tell me I'm full of it and the fun begins there. Also, I do my talking before the game. If we beat you I'm kind and if we lose I'm congratulatory. To make the point further, we beat bama after 15 years of hell. I was ecstatic! The possibility of the playoffs is OK, but beat bama and we can lose the rest and it will still be mission accomplished. I don't give a shit about some random #2 seed we draw, I want to beat someone I hate. At the end of the day, we are all jus fans. We didn't win or lose anything. We didn't earn anything and really have no business being pompous about anything.

That is what it is all about to me.
Mrs. Lulu….with all due respect, when you say “the possibility of the playoffs is OK but just beat Bama and mission accomplished” it shows years of butthurt from getting beat by Bama. So you’re saying just beat Bama and you could care less about winning the title. Bad look Mrs. Lulu…bad look!!!

Mrs. Lulu….with all due respect, when you say “the possibility of the playoffs is OK but just beat Bama and mission accomplished” it shows years of butthurt from getting beat by Bama. So you’re saying just beat Bama and you could care less about winning the title. Bad look Mrs. Lulu…bad look!!!
They are our rival and I want to beat them. It is what we are suppose to do. It is why we are here to stop the crimson scourge. I am that way with y'all to a much lesser degree. I recognize that a title is a big deal, but when we lose on a title run means very little to me. I know y'all think I'm messing with you when I make fun of FFs, but I really believe that. You need to beat your rivals, job #1, win the SEC job #2 and then win a Title #3. That is how I look at things and I don't care how it looks because that is what pleases me.

They are our rival and I want to beat them. It is what we are suppose to do. It is why we are here to stop the crimson scourge. I am that way with y'all to a much lesser degree. I recognize that a title is a big deal, but when we lose on a title run means very little to me. I know y'all think I'm messing with you when I make fun of FFs, but I really believe that. You need to beat your rivals, job #1, win the SEC job #2 and then win a Title #3. That is how I look at things and I don't care how it looks because that is what pleases me.
I guess seeing that you’re a UT fan I can respect that Mrs. Lulu and it goes back to what I’ve said many times. Bama and UK has beat UT so much over the years to the point that all that matters to UT and it’s fans is to beat those schools. Do that and the season is a success. When you say beating team X or Y is more important than winning a title you know it’s bad and again, that’s what separates the UK’s and UT’s of the world. As bad as I hate losing to UL I would take that lose every year if it meant we won a title. NCAA titles are the goal. Is it realistic to win it every year? No! But it’s the goal and that will never change at UK. Even though it was always clear I’m glad we finally know where you stand on the matter Mrs. Lulu.
Charlie Day Reaction GIF

I guess seeing that you’re a UT fan I can respect that Mrs. Lulu and it goes back to what I’ve said many times. Bama and UK has beat UT so much over the years to the point that all that matters to UT and it’s fans is to beat those schools. Do that and the season is a success. When you say beating team X or Y is more important than winning a title you know it’s bad and again, that’s what separates the UK’s and UT’s of the world. As bad as I hate losing to UL I would take that lose every year if it meant we won a title. NCAA titles are the goal. Is it realistic to win it every year? No! But it’s the goal and that will never change at UK. Even though it was always clear I’m glad we finally know where you stand on the matter Mrs. Lulu.
Charlie Day Reaction GIF
Never miss an opportunity to be pompous Scooter. That is what makes taking y'all down a peg so much fun. UT CFB had been more dominant over UK than UK CBB has been dominant over UT CBB. Yet, I don't play that card against y'all cause it's classless. You don't appear to have that restriction on ya. 😆

Never miss an opportunity to be pompous Scooter. That is what makes taking y'all down a peg so much fun. UT CFB had been more dominant over UK than UK CBB has been dominant over UT CBB. Yet, I don't play that card against y'all cause it's classless. You don't appear to have that restriction on ya. 😆
giphy.gif

Reactions: Scotty00
Wrong again, Lulu.

Google is your friend...

Tennessee leads 82–26–9 in the football series. (56 more wins than losses)

UK leads 158 -77 in the basketball series.. (81 more wins than losses)

Wrong again, Lulu.

Google is your friend...

Tennessee leads 82–26–9 in the football series. (56 more wins than losses)

UK leads 158 -77 in the basketball series.. (81 more wins than losses)
Percentage wise, UT CFB has been more dominant. Vols win 3.15 time per a UK win. UK wins CBB at a 2.05% per Vol win.

I suppose you never advanced to percentages, but UT CFB wins at a higher rate.

Sometimes I wonder why you even try.😁

Mrs. Lulu you just said yourself that it’s more important for UT to beat Bama (Football) and UK (basketball) than to win a title. Don’t get upset with me because I agree with you. You said it I just agreed with you! I just can’t ever see a day where beating a single team is bigger than a title. As far as UT football being more dominant over UK football versus UK basketball being dominant over UT basketball you may want to look at that again. UT holds a 82-26-9 advantage where as UK basketball holds a 157-76 advantage. Not really close Mrs. Lulu.

Mrs. Lulu you just said yourself that it’s more important for UT to beat Bama (Football) and UK (basketball) than to win a title. Don’t get upset with me because I agree with you. You said it I just agreed with you! I just can’t ever see a day where beating a single team is bigger than a title. As far as UT football being more dominant over UK football versus UK basketball being dominant over UT basketball you may want to look at that again. UT holds a 82-26-9 advantage where as UK basketball holds a 157-76 advantage. Not really close Mrs. Lulu.
I showed you in the post above. It is too bad they don't teach y'all anything above adding and subtracting in Kentucky. 😆

Percentage wise, UT CFB has been more dominant. Vols win 3.15 time per a UK win. UK wins CBB at a 2.05% per Vol win.

I suppose you never advanced to percentages, but UT CFB wins at a higher rate.

Sometimes I wonder why you even try.😁
81 > 56, but per usual, you spin things again, reaching to percentages because 81 > 56 didn't fit your narrative.

Funny how percentages were nowhere to be seen with your original statement of 'UT CFB had been more dominant over UK '.

So add this to the list of all the lengths you go to in spinning your arguments.

I showed you in the post above. It is too bad they don't teach y'all anything above adding and subtracting in Kentucky. 😆
Yes Mrs. Lulu you showed me another example of how you spin things to make it look good on you. You can have the percentage. I’ll take the numbers…they don’t lie!!!

81 > 56, but per usual, you spin things again, reaching to percentages because 81 > 56 didn't fit your narrative.

Funny how percentages were nowhere to be seen with your original statement of 'UT CFB had been more dominant over UK '.

So add this to the list of all the lengths you go to in spinning your arguments.
I said dominant in my original statement. Winning percentage advantage explains dominance. Per games played UT CFB wins at a 3-1 ratio and UK CBB wins at a 2-1 ratio. Is that really that hard for to understand? 😆

Yes Mrs. Lulu you showed me another example of how you spin things to make it look good on you. You can have the percentage. I’ll take the numbers…they don’t lie!!!
I send that heater right down the middle and I struck out two knuckleheads' with one pitch.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I said dominant in my original statement. Winning percentage advantage explains dominance. Per games played UT CFB wins at a 3-1 ratio and UK CBB wins at a 2-1 ratio. Is that really that hard for to understand? 😆
Spin, spin and more spin.

81 > 56

ADVERTISEMENT