ADVERTISEMENT

Vols play Colorado today

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

They just pass the ball around and then shoot a three. That isn't really on Zeigler.

The Point guard runs the offense, so it is kinda on him.

The PG initiates the offense, though for them both he and Vescovi serve similar roles. But when the offense is initiated it isn't like they run a two in, three out offense all the time. To me, they don't do enough to get the ball into the paint for shots. Everything seems to be to set up the three ball and that isn't exclusively on the PG in their offense. I do think there is a lot of growth still left because of Phillips though. He is an ultra aggressive freshman and that is tough to fit in at times with veteran players.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
The PG initiates the offense, though for them both he and Vescovi serve similar roles. But when the offense is initiated it isn't like they run a two in, three out offense all the time. To me, they don't do enough to get the ball into the paint for shots. Everything seems to be to set up the three ball and that isn't exclusively on the PG in their offense. I do think there is a lot of growth still left because of Phillips though. He is an ultra aggressive freshman and that is tough to fit in at times with veteran players.
They made 6 two-point shots the entire game.... SIX. 😂

They made 6 two-point shots the entire game.... SIX. 😂
I'ld have to put the blame on Barnes for that. I watched the highlights and it seemed like the offense was stagnant not moving the ball much. Very lazy. The defense is not normal Barnes.

Chemistry looks bad. Barnes has his work cut out for him. They've got good players, so something is not right in Rocky Top.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
I'ld have to put the blame on Barnes for that. I watched the highlights and it seemed like the offense was stagnant not moving the ball much. Very lazy. The defense is not normal Barnes.

Chemistry looks bad. Barnes has his work cut out for him. They've got good players, so something is not right in Rocky Top.
Reports of our death have been greatly exaggerated. We did beat Zaga and MSU...

Reports of our death have been greatly exaggerated. We did beat Zaga and MSU...
Those don't count lol Moral victories. But you lost to Colorado. And played terrible O your 1st real game. I'm not calling UT dead yet, but they have a lot of problems to solve.

Those don't count lol Moral victories. But you lost to Colorado. And played terrible O your 1st real game. I'm not calling UT dead yet, but they have a lot of problems to solve.
A moral victory would be keeping it close to a highly rated team. An impressive beat down would be blowing out a top team by 20. Thus ends the lesson.

A moral victory would be keeping it close to a highly rated team. An impressive beat down would be blowing out a top team by 20. Thus ends the lesson.
Kind of what Colorado did to UT? UT was 16 point favorite and you lost by 12. That's a 28 point turn around. The only difference, this game counts.

UT sure is playing a lot of cupcakes.

We play MSU and the Zags this week. And these actually count.

Reactions: JC for 3
Kind of what Colorado did to UT? UT was 16 point favorite and you lost by 12. That's a 28 point turn around. The only difference, this game counts.

UT sure is playing a lot of cupcakes.

We play MSU and the Zags this week. And these actually count.
We beat the Zags and MSU so don't get ahead of yourself little fellow.

Who cares what you recognize. You might not be as important as you appear to think you are.
Just the NCAA. SEC and all the sportswriters to start. They recognize it too. You might be over estimating what weight your opinions carry. I'm dealing in facts, you're dealing in fantasies.

WCRSC.jpg

Has more banners than UT ^^^^^

Last edited:
Just the NCAA. SEC and all the sportswriters to start. They recognize it too. You might be over estimating what weight your opinions carry. I'm dealing in facts, you're dealing in fantasies.

WCRSC.jpg

Has more banners than UT ^^^^^
Dumbo, were y'all sabre tooth cats when y'all last got a ring? I don't think I'd mention that if I were you. That is kinda embarrassing.

Dumbo, were y'all sabre tooth cats when y'all last got a ring? I don't think I'd mention that if I were you. That is kinda embarrassing.
That was from the Tennessean lol some hokey Tenn team. Now you were saying? Is having 0 banners better than having eight? Now that's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
That was from the Tennessean lol some hokey Tenn team. Now you were saying? Is having 0 banners better than having eight? Now that's embarrassing.
It is kinda dumb to talk hockey. It was funny to talk sabre tooth cats though.

Bad few days for UT...

First men get spanked at home, and now Lady Hoosiers spank that ass..

ADVERTISEMENT