ADVERTISEMENT

Vols pick up commitment from James

giphy.gif

Back to back Duke "locks" that have ended up elsewhere.

Duke obviously got scared straight in the midst of the FBI Scandals. Back to getting 3 and 4-star recruits, I guess.

...Good get for Tennessee. Crazy to think Admiral Schofield is the only senior on the team. They're already a borderline national title contender; 2020 could be a really special year for the Vols.

Duke obviously got scared straight in the midst of the FBI Scandals. Back to getting 3 and 4-star recruits, I guess.

...Good get for Tennessee. Crazy to think Admiral Schofield is the only senior on the team. They're already a borderline national title contender; 2020 could be a really special year for the Vols.

Back to? Please inform me of when exactly that was the norm? I’ll wait

Alexander is a senior too. Definitely a title contender the way they play defense.

This was orchestrated , it's hilarious though.

But K put himself down like a kindergarten student during nap time , during a timeout right on the floor.
I'm gonna guess they were losing at the time too. He was already plotting that built-in excuse.

Back to? Please inform me of when exactly that was the norm? I’ll wait

Hey, there was a time not long ago when Duke’s big man ceiling was Sheldon Williams, Brian Zoubek or a Plumlee or three.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT