ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia.......

UMBC!!!!!
tenor.gif

It's not just that they lost, or that UMBC is any good. They look absolutely horrid and it's not even close. Choking on applesauce.

Can Bruce Weber make A sweet 16? Lol. Nah.. UMBC gonna play with their hair on fire.

Rolled through the ACC and the conference tournament. No excuses, absolutely none. Not gonna put this on Bennett but your players thought the only thing they had to is show up.

Rolled through the ACC and the conference tournament. No excuses, absolutely none. Not gonna put this on Bennett but your players thought the only thing they had to is show up.

I’m putting this on Bennett. He didn’t have a plan B when Plan A of slowing game to a crawl didn’t work.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
From relevance, I can see 3-5 years NIT runs for UVA starting from next year, where they may lose to 7-8 seeds from time to time.

Gotta hand it to Bennet for manning up. He owned the ass kicking. No excuses.

Man that’s gotta suck for him!

Luckily for him, he doesn't define his life and self-worth by NCAA performances.
No, but look....it's gonna be a rough stretch for Hoos fans. Don't fight it. Just my advice. We all knew the day would come 16 won. But v the overall #1? By 20? A legitimate 20 no less. No one.....no one saw that coming. Just take it.

Reactions: Hoya1987
No, but look....it's gonna be a rough stretch for Hoos fans. Don't fight it. Just my advice. We all knew the day would come 16 won. But v the overall #1? By 20? A legitimate 20 no less. No one.....no one saw that coming. Just take it.

Check every other thread dude. I am taking it. I'm explaining why Bennett is owning up to it as well.

Actually I graduated from an Ivy League School later in my life. You can try harder, but wont change the fact that UVA has suffered by far the most humiliating loss in NCAA tournament history.
;)

I'm not denying UVA took a bad loss. I'm saying your commentary on where you went to school is transparent and irrelevant. I went to an ivy league school as well. I just said that on the internetweb, so it's true. Nice avatar.

UMBC clap clap double clap clap.......UMBC clap clap double clap clap......over and over again

ADVERTISEMENT