ADVERTISEMENT

VCU leads LSU by 12 at the half...

The VCU that played in that first half looked a lot like the one Shaka Smart took to the Final Four. We'll see if they can keep it up.

Reactions: Dawg Nation
The season is only 2 or 3 games old and the SEC has already taken down the top B1G school so, there is that...

And the top sec team lost to a 8th place preseaon team from the MVC- looks like both our conferences have not started out hot :p

Reactions: Dawg Nation
And the top sec team lost to a 8th place preseaon team from the MVC- looks like both our conferences have not started out hot :p
So, why did you feel the need to bring it up?

UT is undefeated, just sayin...

Didn't see this thread so I'll post this here as well...

I tried to warn you guys that Skyler Mays is easily the most overrated player in the country and is actually a bad basketball player. Last night he proved me right when he pretty much blew the game by himself.

Final 5 possessions by LSU, Mays decides to go ISO and put his head down and go to the hole on every attempt. Result? TWO whole points on free throws and LSU falls apart and gives the game away. Pretty much every other attempt by his was blocked cleanly.

Just a terrible bad stupid player. He's proof that sports IQ and school IQ are NOT the same thing. You can be a straight A student while at the same time being an idiot on the basketball court. Mays is living proof.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT