Reactions: Redickulous4
What would UVA vs Cincinnati score look like? I'm thinking:

2-0 at the first TV TO
8-5 at the midpoint of the first half
19-16 at halftime
39-32 final

Riveting TV!

Take Cincy to cover tonight

Well then did you think he leaves after this year then?

He should test the waters but he's probably not a 1st round pick at this point. I'd be surprised if he doesn't leave after next season though.

He is pretty darn good player, and has the most pro potential on your team. Plus with UVA being number one, a deep run in the tournament and his stock could be very high. How did you all redshirt him last year? Injury?

2-0 at the first TV TO
19-16 at halftime
39-32 final

Riveting TV!

2-0 at the first TV TO

19-16 at halftime
39-32 final

Riveting TV!

tenor.gif

Reactions: boilerzz

2-0 at the first TV TO
19-16 at halftime
39-32 final

Riveting TV!

Probably more riveting than watching your team lose 3 straight games.

He is pretty darn good player, and has the most pro potential on your team. Plus with UVA being number one, a deep run in the tournament and his stock could be very high. How did you all redshirt him last year? Injury?

Nope. He wasn't very thrilled about redshirting but we recruit guys that buy in.

Nope. He wasn't very thrilled about redshirting but we recruit guys that buy in.
He could of made a difference last year. Now if he leaves after this year you only get one year out of him. I believe if he is ready you don’t save a year unless they are four year players.

He could of made a difference last year. Now if he leaves after this year you only get one year out of him. I believe if he is ready you don’t save a year unless they are four year players.

Yeah, he could have made a difference but our wing rotation was much deeper last year. In fact, it seems like a few of those wings (Shayok, Thompson) transferred because they saw how much of a beast he was in practice. I'm also thinking that Hunter is playing above where Bennett thought he would be right now. I don't think any of us considered Hunter anything but a 4-year player when we recruited him.

ADVERTISEMENT