ADVERTISEMENT

UVA Declines White House Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s where I am.

Beyond the whole “respect the office” aspect, that’s an opportunity that very few get. To forgo that just seems like such a waste.
They are fools.

On top of that Trump has given us a wonderful economy because he understands business.

May they all fail at what ever they try to do.

God I can't stand this stupidity.

Last edited:
Well how damned stupid can they be.

Geeze. Screw UVA.

I hope that they lose ever damned game that they play next year. Geeze the University that Jefferson built. Who the hell do they think that they are?

We could go winless next year and we’ll still have a more recent championship than UK lmao

We could go winless next year and we’ll still have a more recent championship than UK lmao
58444680_2454787011199099_7307213703919697920_n.jpg

Folks outside of the Fox News bubble just now realizing people hate Trump! Laughing

I like Bennett

Hm, I don’t see it as sensitivity.

I see it as having a set, and saying “No, this guy is a douche, I’m not giving him the pleasure of hosting us, with his shitty ass fast food.”

It’s funny, I find the “OMG, these athletes, they suck, what snowflakes, how dare you!” to be the overly emotional response.

Tomatoes, tomahtoes I suppose.

Anyway... good for UVa guys, doing what they felt was right. Not worth discussing anymore.
People like you hate Trump so much you would rather see the country fail and all of us go bankrupt just to get him out of office. You are definitely a snowflake.

If you think the current POTUS respects the office I can just assume you aren’t the brightest bulb.
And you will vote for Bernie and hope to be one of those getting everything free while making this country like Cuba. I recently took a trip to Havana and most of the buildings are about to fall down and the roads in terrible shape but you get free health care and free college. Go check it out. You may want to stay. Or you can go to San Francisco like I did last year and see what the liberal democrats have done to that city. People using the streets for the bathroom, openly shooting up drugs and needles all over the streets. I quit flying into San Francisco and started flying into Sacramento on my way to work in Modesto. Sacramento is not a lot better.

Last edited:
And you will vote for Bernie and hope to be one of those getting everything free while making this country like Cuba. I recently took a trip to Havana and most of the buildings are about to fall down and the roads in terrible shape but you get free health care and free college. Go check it out. You may want to stay. Or you can go to San Francisco like I did last year and see what the liberal democrats have done to that city. People using the streets for the bathroom, openly shooting up drugs and needles all over the streets. I quit flying into San Francisco and started flying into Sacramento on my way to work into Modesto. Sacramento is not a lot better.
I don’t suck the dick of either party. I’d vote for Trump before I’d vote for Warren or Sanders. But I still think Trump is largely terrible.

Also, you sound like a poor, uneducated POS.

I don’t suck the dick of either party. I’d vote for Trump before I’d vote for Warren or Sanders. But I still think Trump is largely terrible.

Also, you sound like a poor, uneducated POS.
I am well educated and probably have a much better job than you ever thought about having.

Duke is 5 for 5 on White House Visits. Doubt many teams would go under Trump's presidency, but I could see K bringing his team. He is republican, after all. Tony Bennett and Roy Williams are democrats... not sure about Jay Wright.

I don't see why anyone cares what teams do or don't do. If one likes Trump why care that other people don't? Those same people would probably applause people not going if Obama was in office. Same thing for those who support them not going. They would probably be critical if someone else was in office. That is how people generally are.

If it were me, I would rather play golf or something regardless of who is in office. Meeting important or powerful people has never appealed to me. They are just like everyone else.

Reactions: ceilo77
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT