ADVERTISEMENT

UTenn Vs Ark

fayettechillin

Jun 8, 2013
Tennessee fans, educate me on your team for our game Saturday.

We have a veteran team of guards with a mix of young (gafford) and solid depth (Thompson) to play at the center.

This is our deepest team under Mikes tenure so far. We can shoot the 3 and our weakness is creating shots when our guards are cold (very rare).

How does your team look and what should we expect from you guys. Obviously, y'all were solid but young last year and it shows with a top 25 ranking with a great coach this year.

Give me a preview of your team, Bud Walton is excited for the event!

I think this is going to be a fantastic game between two of the better teams in the SEC. I wished they played an hour later so I could watch the entire game instead of just the second half.

I was actually going to post about this game. 2 of the top 4 teams in a much improved SEC. Tennessee is playing really good, but so are the Hogs. I have to give this one to the home team....Arky. if @ UT, I would predict UT. Will be one of the better games to watch Saturday.

I was actually going to post about this game. 2 of the top 4 teams in a much improved SEC. Tennessee is playing really good, but so are the Hogs. I have to give this one to the home team....Arky. if @ UT, I would predict UT. Will be one of the better games to watch Saturday.
Aren’t you a South Carolina fan?

Also have A&M at Bammer which should be a good one as well.

Lots of good games that will kick off SEC play

Tennessee fans, educate me on your team for our game Saturday.

We have a veteran team of guards with a mix of young (gafford) and solid depth (Thompson) to play at the center.

This is our deepest team under Mikes tenure so far. We can shoot the 3 and our weakness is creating shots when our guards are cold (very rare).

How does your team look and what should we expect from you guys. Obviously, y'all were solid but young last year and it shows with a top 25 ranking with a great coach this year.

Give me a preview of your team, Bud Walton is excited for the event!
Tennessee begins and ends with Defense. We need to disrupt your offense and turn you over. If this game turns into a horse race, Tennessee will be the horse coming in second.

As an Arky fan, do you remember 40 minutes of hell? Tennessee's job will be to inflict it on y'all.

ADVERTISEMENT