ADVERTISEMENT

UT vs LSU @ PMAC

Tigerocker

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2007
Team
LSU
Easy on us della we not playing with any confidence here. You know after the Arky win I thought we could hang a bit but man that thought ended quickly. Granted this SEC schedule is about as brutal as it gets however, not seeing the end just yet. If we can hang within 30 I'll be somewhat surprised. UT brings a whole nother level of asswhipping to the table. I'm forever faithful though, Geaux Tigahs. !

Easy on us della we not playing with any confidence here. You know after the Arky win I thought we could hang a bit but man that thought ended quickly. Granted this SEC schedule is about as brutal as it gets however, not seeing the end just yet. If we can hang within 30 I'll be somewhat surprised. UT brings a whole nother level of asswhipping to the table. I'm forever faithful though, Geaux Tigahs. !
UT had our two SG's missing last game and it was a struggle. I don't know if they will be back. We need to win this game, so why don't y'all just stand down and think about next week instead. GBO!

Don't worry della we only have a few problems right now. We can't shoot,make layups,make free throws nor rebound. Other than that we have a slim shot lol.

Reactions: della
Don't worry della we only have a few problems right now. We can't shoot,make layups,make free throws nor rebound. Other than that we have a slim shot lol.
Good game rocker. Y'all are rebuilding and that take a little time.

Reactions: Tigerocker
Yeah the turnovers are frustrating and they don't seem to be worried about them or changing any time soon. Just shows how good the top teams in the SEC really are compared to some other leagues.

ADVERTISEMENT